WIN TICKETS TO THE COUNTRY LIVING MAGAZINE CHRISTMAS FAIR
The Country Living Magazine Christmas Fair is returning to the Business Design Centre (BDC) in London where more than 400 exhibitors from across the UK will take part in the annual Christmas Fair from 12-16 November 2008. This dazzling celebration of the
The Country Living Magazine Christmas Fair is returning to the Business Design Centre (BDC) in London where more than 400 exhibitors from across the UK will take part in the annual Christmas Fair from 12-16 November 2008. This dazzling celebration of the festive season will bring together local and national crafts, gorgeous gifts, unusual home accessories, limited edition ceramics, unique jewellery and stylish clothing along with homemade food and drink which is not available on the high street.
With a traditional Christmas backdrop shoppers can soak up the festive atmosphere of the Fair, choosing from the wide variety of gifts including handcrafted children's toys to traditional decorations such as tree baubles and wreaths - to bring the magic of Christmas into your home.
Bringing the pages of the magazine to life, the festive-themed event will give visitors the perfect opportunity to prepare for Christmas and do their entire shopping under one roof.
We've got 10 pairs of adult tickets to give-away, for your chance to win a pair of tickets simply answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Q) Where does the County Living Magazine Christmas Fair take place?
A) Business Design Centre
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 8 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
C) Earls Court
If you're not one of the lucky winners you can still save up to 30% on tickets by booking in advance. Please call 0844 8480158 or visit www.countrylivingfair.comOnline entry form