Win Tickets To The Baby Show at ExCeL in February
Taking place at London s Earls Court, ExCeL and Birmingham s NEC throughout the year, The Baby Show is the biggest event in the UK dedicated to babies and pregnancy. With leading baby and parenting brands on show; offering new products and the latest deve
Taking place at London's Earls Court, ExCeL and Birmingham's NEC throughout the year, The Baby Show is the biggest event in the UK dedicated to babies and pregnancy. With leading baby and parenting brands on show; offering new products and the latest developments from the baby world; appearances from a range of experts on everything from breast-feeding to nutrition for children; and a host of in-show entertainment - The Baby Show is the no. 1 destination from anyone with or expecting a child.
Each Show features thousands of must-have products for both parents and babies from the UK's leading brands such as Pampers, Mothercare and Tommee Tippee; expert advice on pregnancy, birth and parenting skills; and entertainment for all the family. Visitors to the show will enjoy a fantastic shopping experience and be able to test out the latest products for their little ones; whilst offering a fantastic opportunity to speak to expert midwives, nursery nurses and, of course, fellow mums and dads. With TV presenter and mum Tess Daly, baby expert Miriam Stoppard, nutrition expert Annabel Karmel, breast-feeding guru Clare Byam-Cook and others all taking to the stage to share their collective wisdom, February's show is not one to be missed!
We've teamed up with The Baby Show to offer you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the show. To enter, simply answer this question:
Q) Which TV presenter will be making an appearance at the February show?
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the 'Comp Name' BABY SHOW.
You may also want to watch:
The Baby Show 2010 takes place at ExCel, London (19-21 February); NEC, Birmingham, (21-23 May) and at London's Ears Court, London (22 - 24 October). Tickets are available now and can be ordered from www.thebabyshow.co.uk
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 4 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 7 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 8 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago