WIN TICKETS TO MADAME ZINGA THEATRE OF DREAMS!
Introducing a magical new show and dining event at Battersea Power Station. Madame Zingara is a pop-up restaurant with cirque, cabaret, and a four course meal. The lighting and colour scheme of the show is burgundy and very smoky, evoking the Parisian de
Introducing a magical new show and dining event at Battersea Power Station.
Madame Zingara is a pop-up restaurant with cirque, cabaret, and a four course meal. The lighting and colour scheme of the show is burgundy and very smoky, evoking the Parisian decadence of the 1920's, which seems to be very in Vogue at the moment. The event is taking place in an ancient Spiegeltent, only one of 11 left in the world, and will be situated at the picturesque Battersea Power Station.
The idea for the experience came about after the Operation Director, Richard Griffin, had a restaurant in Cape Town which burned down due to an unfortunate accident. He then decided to start a pop up restaurant in the hope that he wouldn't have to make his staff redundant. The show has since gone on to great success where it has sold-out across South Africa over the last two years and comes to London for the first time on 12th December.
There's something for everyone - performers from contortionists, comic trapeze, acrobats, stilt and chainsaw juggler, double strength & cube, to actors come from all corners of the earth to produce a visual feast. Another great aspect to the show is that guests are encouraged to get involved in the experience, as at the end of the performance and meal the performers will come out and get the guests on their feet.
You may also want to watch:
Another tasty aspect is the signature dish...steak with chilli chocolate sauce, just one of the chef's decadent meals. Over the course of the night the chef will prepare a four course meal for the 400 guests meaning they'll be 1600 plates prepared by 37 catering staff.
Madame Zingara, Theatre of Dreams; at Battersea Power Station for 3 months from 12th December. Tickets are on sale now and are available from the box office on 0844 338 8888 or online at www.madamezingara.com
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 8 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 9 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 10 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
To win a pair of tickets for Friday the 23rd of January 2009, simply answer the following question:
Q) Where is Madame Zingara being held?
A) The O2
C) Battersea Power Station
Competition closes on Friday 16th January 2009