WIN TICKETS TO GRAND DESIGNS LIVE LONDON!
Grand Designs Live London, Sponsored by British Gas 25th April-4th May 2009, Excel London Grand Designs Live, London, sponsored by British Gas, is the UK s number one consumer show, which returns to London for an exciting new ten-day stint. The exhibitio
Grand Designs Live London, Sponsored by British Gas 25th April-4th May 2009, Excel London
Grand Designs Live, London, sponsored by British Gas, is the UK's number one consumer show, which returns to London for an exciting new ten-day stint. The exhibition is based around the hugely successful TV show on Channel 4 presented by design guru Kevin McCloud.
The show will be packed full of new interactive features, more celebrity experts and great free advice. There will be over 500 exhibitors offering an unrivalled range of products - many you will not find on the high street. You'll be able to view Britain's widest range of kitchens and bathrooms and even watch live DIY demonstrations. So whether you're renovating or simply re-decorating, you'll find everything you need for you own grand design.
Complimentary tickets for the weekend (25-26 April or 2-4 May including bank Holiday Monday) are available for �13 (door price �18) by booking in advance. Call 0871 230 5577 or visit www.granddesignslive.com to book.
You may also want to watch:
Grand Designs Live is offering 10 lucky readers the chance to WIN one of 10pairs of tickets.
To be in with a chance to WIN, simply answer the question below.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 6 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 7 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 8 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
Q) Who is Grand Designs event presenter?
A) Kevin McCloud
B) Kevin Costner
C) Kevin Kegan
Terms and conditions
1. This offer is only open to UK residents
2. Complimentary tickets are valid for one day only, on any one day of the show between the 25th April and the 4th May 2009, to Grand Designs Live at Excel London
3. Tickets are non transferable
4. Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
5. All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show
6. The closing date for this offer is 22nd April 2009