WIN TICKETS TO GRAND DESIGNS LIVE LONDON!
Grand Designs Live London, Sponsored by British Gas 25th April-4th May 2009, Excel London Grand Designs Live, London, sponsored by British Gas, is the UK s number one consumer show, which returns to London for an exciting new ten-day stint. The exhibitio
Grand Designs Live London, Sponsored by British Gas 25th April-4th May 2009, Excel London
Grand Designs Live, London, sponsored by British Gas, is the UK's number one consumer show, which returns to London for an exciting new ten-day stint. The exhibition is based around the hugely successful TV show on Channel 4 presented by design guru Kevin McCloud.
The show will be packed full of new interactive features, more celebrity experts and great free advice. There will be over 500 exhibitors offering an unrivalled range of products - many you will not find on the high street. You'll be able to view Britain's widest range of kitchens and bathrooms and even watch live DIY demonstrations. So whether you're renovating or simply re-decorating, you'll find everything you need for you own grand design.
Complimentary tickets for the weekend (25-26 April or 2-4 May including bank Holiday Monday) are available for �13 (door price �18) by booking in advance. Call 0871 230 5577 or visit www.granddesignslive.com to book.
You may also want to watch:
Grand Designs Live is offering 10 lucky readers the chance to WIN one of 10pairs of tickets.
To be in with a chance to WIN, simply answer the question below.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 9 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Q) Who is Grand Designs event presenter?
A) Kevin McCloud
B) Kevin Costner
C) Kevin Kegan
Terms and conditions
1. This offer is only open to UK residents
2. Complimentary tickets are valid for one day only, on any one day of the show between the 25th April and the 4th May 2009, to Grand Designs Live at Excel London
3. Tickets are non transferable
4. Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
5. All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show
6. The closing date for this offer is 22nd April 2009