Win tickets to exclusive screening at Everyman Maida Vale
Email us for the chance to be among the first to experience the brand new cinema on Wednesday, November 30
Everyman Cinemas is giving Wood&Vale and Ham&High readers the chance to attend a special screening during the launch week of the new Everyman Maida Vale.
The ninth venue in the Everyman portfolio opens at a two-screen site on Sutherland Avenue on Friday, December 2.
But readers can get an exclusive look before then at a special preview on Wednesday, November 30.
The Wood&Vale and Ham&High have 60 tickets available for the screening of Martha, Macy, May, Marlene at 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
To attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Everyman Maida Vale’ in the subject line.
Include details of your name and whether you would like one or two tickets.
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park
- 10 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
Space is limited so the tickets will be given away on a first come first served basis. Applicants will receive an email notification only if they are successful.