Win tickets to exclusive screening at Everyman Maida Vale
Email us for the chance to be among the first to experience the brand new cinema on Wednesday, November 30
Everyman Cinemas is giving Wood&Vale and Ham&High readers the chance to attend a special screening during the launch week of the new Everyman Maida Vale.
The ninth venue in the Everyman portfolio opens at a two-screen site on Sutherland Avenue on Friday, December 2.
But readers can get an exclusive look before then at a special preview on Wednesday, November 30.
The Wood&Vale and Ham&High have 60 tickets available for the screening of Martha, Macy, May, Marlene at 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
To attend please email email@example.com with ‘Everyman Maida Vale’ in the subject line.
Include details of your name and whether you would like one or two tickets.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
Space is limited so the tickets will be given away on a first come first served basis. Applicants will receive an email notification only if they are successful.