Win tickets to exclusive screening at Everyman Maida Vale
Email us for the chance to be among the first to experience the brand new cinema on Wednesday, November 30
Everyman Cinemas is giving Wood&Vale and Ham&High readers the chance to attend a special screening during the launch week of the new Everyman Maida Vale.
The ninth venue in the Everyman portfolio opens at a two-screen site on Sutherland Avenue on Friday, December 2.
But readers can get an exclusive look before then at a special preview on Wednesday, November 30.
The Wood&Vale and Ham&High have 60 tickets available for the screening of Martha, Macy, May, Marlene at 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
To attend please email email@example.com with ‘Everyman Maida Vale’ in the subject line.
Include details of your name and whether you would like one or two tickets.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
Space is limited so the tickets will be given away on a first come first served basis. Applicants will receive an email notification only if they are successful.