WIN TICKETS TO CLOTHES SHOW LONDON!
Clothes Show London is coming! And you could be going for free! Created by the people behind Clothes Show Live, Clothes Show London is a brand new event for the capital. From 29 - 31 May 2009 London s ExCeL will play host to the world s leading fashion
Clothes Show London is coming! And you could be going for free!
Created by the people behind Clothes Show Live, Clothes Show London is a brand new event for the capital. From 29 - 31 May 2009 London's ExCeL will play host to the world's leading fashion and beauty brands, catwalk shows, models, dancers, celebrities and expert demonstrations for Clothes Show London's prestigious debut.
On top of everything else, there will be the Jessica Natural Nail & Champagne Bar; the Designer Beach in association with Company magazine with a stunning recreation of the St. Tropez 'Voile Rouge' as well as the Kit Kat Senses Cafe, where you can have a break from the crowds and unwind after your day's shopping.
Lodnon24 has teamed up with Clothes Show London and are offering 10 pairs of tickets to the show on Friday 29 May, worth �36 each (to include fast-track entry and the best seats in the Fashion Theatre, a goody bag and show guide.)
You may also want to watch:
Clothes Show London will take place at the ExCeL Centre, from 29 to 31 May 2009. Tickets are on sale now and are available from the box office on 0844 209 1724 or online at www.clothesshowlondon.com.
To win a pair of tickets simply answer the following question:
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 5 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 10 Crouch End drugs raid sees 'cannabis plants and equipment seized'
Q) When is the Clothes Show London taking place?
A) 1st - 3rd May
B) 14-17th May
C) 29th -31st May
Competition closes on 15th May 2009.