WIN TICKETS TO CLOTHES SHOW LONDON!
Clothes Show London is coming! And you could be going for free! Created by the people behind Clothes Show Live, Clothes Show London is a brand new event for the capital. From 29 - 31 May 2009 London s ExCeL will play host to the world s leading fashion
Clothes Show London is coming! And you could be going for free!
Created by the people behind Clothes Show Live, Clothes Show London is a brand new event for the capital. From 29 - 31 May 2009 London's ExCeL will play host to the world's leading fashion and beauty brands, catwalk shows, models, dancers, celebrities and expert demonstrations for Clothes Show London's prestigious debut.
On top of everything else, there will be the Jessica Natural Nail & Champagne Bar; the Designer Beach in association with Company magazine with a stunning recreation of the St. Tropez 'Voile Rouge' as well as the Kit Kat Senses Cafe, where you can have a break from the crowds and unwind after your day's shopping.
Lodnon24 has teamed up with Clothes Show London and are offering 10 pairs of tickets to the show on Friday 29 May, worth �36 each (to include fast-track entry and the best seats in the Fashion Theatre, a goody bag and show guide.)
Clothes Show London will take place at the ExCeL Centre, from 29 to 31 May 2009. Tickets are on sale now and are available from the box office on 0844 209 1724 or online at www.clothesshowlondon.com.
To win a pair of tickets simply answer the following question:
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 4 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
- 5 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 6 'Superior York stone’ to be laid in Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 7 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 8 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 9 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 10 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
Q) When is the Clothes Show London taking place?
A) 1st - 3rd May
B) 14-17th May
C) 29th -31st May
Competition closes on 15th May 2009.