WIN TICKETS TO CLOTHES SHOW LONDON!
Clothes Show London is coming! And you could be going for free! Created by the people behind Clothes Show Live, Clothes Show London is a brand new event for the capital. From 29 - 31 May 2009 London s ExCeL will play host to the world s leading fashion
Clothes Show London is coming! And you could be going for free!
Created by the people behind Clothes Show Live, Clothes Show London is a brand new event for the capital. From 29 - 31 May 2009 London's ExCeL will play host to the world's leading fashion and beauty brands, catwalk shows, models, dancers, celebrities and expert demonstrations for Clothes Show London's prestigious debut.
On top of everything else, there will be the Jessica Natural Nail & Champagne Bar; the Designer Beach in association with Company magazine with a stunning recreation of the St. Tropez 'Voile Rouge' as well as the Kit Kat Senses Cafe, where you can have a break from the crowds and unwind after your day's shopping.
Lodnon24 has teamed up with Clothes Show London and are offering 10 pairs of tickets to the show on Friday 29 May, worth �36 each (to include fast-track entry and the best seats in the Fashion Theatre, a goody bag and show guide.)
You may also want to watch:
Clothes Show London will take place at the ExCeL Centre, from 29 to 31 May 2009. Tickets are on sale now and are available from the box office on 0844 209 1724 or online at www.clothesshowlondon.com.
To win a pair of tickets simply answer the following question:
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 4 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
Q) When is the Clothes Show London taking place?
A) 1st - 3rd May
B) 14-17th May
C) 29th -31st May
Competition closes on 15th May 2009.