Win The Last House on the Left on DVD!
Set for Blu-ray and DVD release on 19th October, The Last House on the Left is the most horrifyingly entertaining home video releases of the year! With the premise If someone hurt someone you love, how far would you go to hurt them back...?, we find ou
Set for Blu-ray and DVD release on 19th October, The Last House on the Left is the most horrifyingly entertaining home video releases of the year!
With the premise "If someone hurt someone you love, how far would you go to hurt them back...?, we find out exactly how far John and Emma will go when they face this situation during a summer holiday that turns into a terrifying nightmare.
Bringing one of the most notorious thrillers of all time to a new generation, Wes Craven and Sean S. Cunningham produce a shocking and thrilling re-imagination of the story that explores how far two ordinary people will go to exact revenge on the sociopaths who harmed their child. Loaded with shocking twists that are beloved of all horror fans, your Halloween is complete thanks to this extraordinarily shocking film.
To celebrate the Blu-ray and DVD release of The Last House on the Left we have teamed up with Universal Pictures to offer 3 lucky readers the chance to win the terrifying The Last House on the Left on DVD!
You may also want to watch:
To win just answer this simple question:
Who directed The Last House on the Left?
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 6 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 9 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
a) Dennis Iliadis
b) John Carpenter
c) John Landis
Closing date for entry is Friday 6th November 2009