Win state-of-the-art Weber barbecue
- Credit: Weber
The Ham&High has teamed up with Weber® to celebrate the launch of its innovative Genesis® II collection at Weber® World at Sunshine Garden Centre in London.
Weber® World at Sunshine Garden Centre, offers local barbecue fans a unrivalled shopping experience, including: an extensive range of Weber® barbecues and accessories, expert advice from specialist staff, regular cookery demonstrations, barbecue servicing such as health checks and cleaning and for the first time ever, three hour handson barbecue courses.
To mark the launch we’re giving away a state of the art Genesis® II E-310, a sophisticated barbecue perfect for fans looking for the next level in high quality performance.
Available as two to six burners the Genesis® II range features the GS4 high performance grilling system, helping you effortlessly deliver perfectly cooked food every time. To find out more head to Weber® World at Sunshine Garden Centre on Saturday March 18 from 12pm where the Weber® experts will be running live cookery demonstrations and exclusive promotions.
To find out more visit weber.comTo be in with a chance of winning just answer the following question:
Where did Weber® originate?
You may also want to watch:
A) Chicago, USA
B) London, UK
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 6 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 9 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
Send your answer along with your name, address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions: Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries and will be contacted by phone or email after the closing date. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. By entering this competition you will automatically be subscribed to receive news and offers from Archant London. You may opt out at any time by visiting the link on all future email communication. Full Archant terms and conditions apply, see hamhigh.co.uk for more details. Competition closes March 24 2017.