Win state-of-the-art Weber barbecue
- Credit: Weber
The Ham&High has teamed up with Weber® to celebrate the launch of its innovative Genesis® II collection at Weber® World at Sunshine Garden Centre in London.
Weber® World at Sunshine Garden Centre, offers local barbecue fans a unrivalled shopping experience, including: an extensive range of Weber® barbecues and accessories, expert advice from specialist staff, regular cookery demonstrations, barbecue servicing such as health checks and cleaning and for the first time ever, three hour handson barbecue courses.
To mark the launch we’re giving away a state of the art Genesis® II E-310, a sophisticated barbecue perfect for fans looking for the next level in high quality performance.
Available as two to six burners the Genesis® II range features the GS4 high performance grilling system, helping you effortlessly deliver perfectly cooked food every time. To find out more head to Weber® World at Sunshine Garden Centre on Saturday March 18 from 12pm where the Weber® experts will be running live cookery demonstrations and exclusive promotions.
To find out more visit weber.comTo be in with a chance of winning just answer the following question:
Where did Weber® originate?
You may also want to watch:
A) Chicago, USA
B) London, UK
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 4 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 5 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 6 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 7 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 10 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
Send your answer along with your name, address and telephone number to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions: Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries and will be contacted by phone or email after the closing date. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. By entering this competition you will automatically be subscribed to receive news and offers from Archant London. You may opt out at any time by visiting the link on all future email communication. Full Archant terms and conditions apply, see hamhigh.co.uk for more details. Competition closes March 24 2017.