Win state-of-the-art Weber barbecue
- Credit: Weber
The Ham&High has teamed up with Weber® to celebrate the launch of its innovative Genesis® II collection at Weber® World at Sunshine Garden Centre in London.
Weber® World at Sunshine Garden Centre, offers local barbecue fans a unrivalled shopping experience, including: an extensive range of Weber® barbecues and accessories, expert advice from specialist staff, regular cookery demonstrations, barbecue servicing such as health checks and cleaning and for the first time ever, three hour handson barbecue courses.
To mark the launch we’re giving away a state of the art Genesis® II E-310, a sophisticated barbecue perfect for fans looking for the next level in high quality performance.
Available as two to six burners the Genesis® II range features the GS4 high performance grilling system, helping you effortlessly deliver perfectly cooked food every time. To find out more head to Weber® World at Sunshine Garden Centre on Saturday March 18 from 12pm where the Weber® experts will be running live cookery demonstrations and exclusive promotions.
To find out more visit weber.comTo be in with a chance of winning just answer the following question:
Where did Weber® originate?
You may also want to watch:
A) Chicago, USA
B) London, UK
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods
- 10 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
Send your answer along with your name, address and telephone number to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions: Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries and will be contacted by phone or email after the closing date. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. By entering this competition you will automatically be subscribed to receive news and offers from Archant London. You may opt out at any time by visiting the link on all future email communication. Full Archant terms and conditions apply, see hamhigh.co.uk for more details. Competition closes March 24 2017.