WIN SCOOBY-DOO AND THE SAMURAI SWORD ON DVD!
Scooby is escaping on to DVD on the 25th May in his latest adventure: Scooby-Doo! And the Samurai Sword. Packed with even more hi-jinks, thrills and laughs, Scooby-Doo and the Mystery gang embark on a transcontinental treasure hunt, circling Asia and the
Scooby is escaping on to DVD on the 25th May in his latest adventure: Scooby-Doo! And the Samurai Sword. Packed with even more hi-jinks, thrills and laughs, Scooby-Doo and the Mystery gang embark on a transcontinental treasure hunt, circling Asia and the Pacific to solve a series of ancient riddles.
If that wasn't enough, the country's 6.8 million dogs are being called upon as the first nationwide search gets underway to find the living equivalent of the world-famous Scooby-Doo!
The winning dog will be crowned 'The Living Scooby-Doo' and his lucky owner will win an exclusive 'money cant buy' walk-on part at one of the Scooby - Doo Live Shows, touring the country this year.
To enter the search for Scooby-Doo competition, just send the photo of your dog to: email@example.com or to Martin Ayres, Cow PR, 15 Bermondsey Square, London, SE1 3UN. For further details including full terms and conditions, check out www.missingscooby.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Now, five lucky readers are able to win a copy of the brand new DVD by simply answering the following question:
Q) What gang is Scooby-Doo part of?
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 4 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 5 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 8 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 9 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 10 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
A) The Magic gang
B) The Mohawk gang
C) The Mystery gang
Competition closes on Friday 1st June 2009