WIN SCOOBY-DOO AND THE SAMURAI SWORD ON DVD!
Scooby is escaping on to DVD on the 25th May in his latest adventure: Scooby-Doo! And the Samurai Sword. Packed with even more hi-jinks, thrills and laughs, Scooby-Doo and the Mystery gang embark on a transcontinental treasure hunt, circling Asia and the
Scooby is escaping on to DVD on the 25th May in his latest adventure: Scooby-Doo! And the Samurai Sword. Packed with even more hi-jinks, thrills and laughs, Scooby-Doo and the Mystery gang embark on a transcontinental treasure hunt, circling Asia and the Pacific to solve a series of ancient riddles.
If that wasn't enough, the country's 6.8 million dogs are being called upon as the first nationwide search gets underway to find the living equivalent of the world-famous Scooby-Doo!
The winning dog will be crowned 'The Living Scooby-Doo' and his lucky owner will win an exclusive 'money cant buy' walk-on part at one of the Scooby - Doo Live Shows, touring the country this year.
To enter the search for Scooby-Doo competition, just send the photo of your dog to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Martin Ayres, Cow PR, 15 Bermondsey Square, London, SE1 3UN. For further details including full terms and conditions, check out www.missingscooby.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Now, five lucky readers are able to win a copy of the brand new DVD by simply answering the following question:
Q) What gang is Scooby-Doo part of?
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
A) The Magic gang
B) The Mohawk gang
C) The Mystery gang
Competition closes on Friday 1st June 2009