WIN ONE OF TWO BOX SETS OF 'MY OWN WORST ENEMY'
Have you ever woken up on the wrong side of the bed? Each day the hero of My Own Worst Enemy wakes up on the wrong side of his brain. Starring Christian Slater (True Romance, Broken Arrow) as American secret agent Edward Albright, this action packed thril
Have you ever woken up on the wrong side of the bed? Each day the hero of My Own Worst Enemy wakes up on the wrong side of his brain. Starring Christian Slater (True Romance, Broken Arrow) as American secret agent Edward Albright, this action packed thriller will blow you away!
Henry Spivey (Slater) is a middle-class efficiency expert living a humdrum life in the suburbs with his wife, Lily (Yara Martinez), their two kids, a dog, and a minivan. Edward Albright (Slater) is an operative who speaks 13 languages, runs a four-minute mile, and is trained to kill. Edward works at Janus Headquarters. He was implanted with a chip that allowed his handlers to physically switch Albright's personality to that of his alias Henry, allowing him to lead a double life without either personality being aware of the other. However, there was a malfunction which caused Albright's personalities to switch at random, revealing his secret life to his alias. Henry and Edward are thrust into unfamiliar territory where each man is dangerously out of his element. Henry must learn how to be a super spy and Edward must learn to be a suburban family man. Both are in way over their heads and desperately try to avoid being killed.
For your chance to win simply answer the question below.
Q) Which well known Hollywood actor plays the lead role, American secret agent Edward Albright?
You may also want to watch:
A) Tom Cruise
B) Brad Pitt
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'
C) Christian Slater
Closing date for entry is Friday 25th September.