WIN ONE OF THREE COPIES OF STREETS OF BLOOD ON DVD!
FROM THE PRODUCER OF ROCKY BALBOA Set for DVD release on 10 August 2009 by Momentum Pictures, STREETS OF BLOOD is the gritty and gruesome story of corruption in the New Orleans police force in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. Featuring a hot Hollywood ca
FROM THE PRODUCER OF ROCKY BALBOA
Set for DVD release on 10 August 2009 by Momentum Pictures, STREETS OF BLOOD is the gritty and gruesome story of corruption in the New Orleans police force in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.
Featuring a hot Hollywood cast headed by hard man Val Kilmer (Top Gun, Heat, Batman Forever), stunning Sharon Stone (Basic Instinct, Bobby), Michael Biehn (The Terminator, Planet Terror) and international rap artist Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson (Righteous Kill, Home of the Brave), STREETS OF BLOOD follows one man's search for justice in a place where lawlessness and brutality reign.
A shockingly realistic adventure designed to thrill audiences while keeping a spotlight on the real urban blight brought on by the natural human catastrophes left in the wake of the big storm, STREETS OF BLOOD truly does get down and dirty with real people and real problems: to ensure authenticity, locals were involved in the filmmaking process.
With a career spanning three decades, Kilmer's first role as a police officer is both striking and mesmerising. Coupled with wonderfully effective performances by Sharon Stone and Michael Biehn, as well as that of multi-platinum selling 50 Cent, STREETS OF BLOOD will be right up your street if you like your entertainment to be as hard as it is engrossing.
Q) Which international rap artist features in Streets of Blood?
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 3 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 4 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 5 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 6 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 7 Sexual offence reports at record levels in Camden, Haringey and Barnet
- 8 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 9 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 10 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
A) Janet Jackson
B) Curtis '50 Cent' Jackson
C) Curtis Stigers
Closing date for entry is Friday 11th September 2009.
This film is rated 18. Applicants must be 18 years or over to apply for this competition.