Win one of three copies of Mark Carrol's 'Dust of Rumour'
Marc Carroll releases his highly anticipated new single What s Left of My Heart this spring, follow up to acclaimed Always and Now Or Never. To celebrate the launch of the single What’s Left of My Heart , London24 has three copies of his album to give away.
Marc Carroll releases his highly anticipated new single What's Left of My Heart this spring, follow up to acclaimed Always and Now Or Never. With his thought provoking lyrics and unique vocals, What's Left of My Heart, will surely not disappoint. Furthermore Carroll proves he is a true musical prodigy- performing all the instruments on the track creating a modern, punk twist on folk rock!
Although born in Dublin, Marc Carroll now resides in LA where he has gained a dedicated and enthusiastic fan base including many fellow musicians. With his album Dust of Rumour achieving 5 stars in The Mirror & The Times, it seems destined that new release What's Left of My Heart will achieve great things. Throughout this track and the entire album Carroll draws inspiration from many aspects of his own life, particularly his travels throughout America.
With an eclectic mix of delicate melodies, powerful harmonies Marc Carroll's rich yet raw tones, serenades his listeners through a musical journey. What's Left of My Heart is the track to propel Carroll into the international success he truly deserves.
To celebrate the launch of the single 'What's Left of My Heart ', London24 has three copies of his album to give away.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning simply enter the following question.
Q) What is the release date of the new single track 'What's Left of My Heart'?
- 1 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 4 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 5 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 6 Reader letter: Rubbish bins in Camden need 'levelling up'
- 7 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 8 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 9 Bishopwood Bowling Club hopes to create new image for the sport
- 10 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
Send in your answer here quoting the comp name 'Dust of Rumour'