Win one of three copies of Mark Carrol's 'Dust of Rumour'
Marc Carroll releases his highly anticipated new single What s Left of My Heart this spring, follow up to acclaimed Always and Now Or Never. To celebrate the launch of the single What’s Left of My Heart , London24 has three copies of his album to give away.
Marc Carroll releases his highly anticipated new single What's Left of My Heart this spring, follow up to acclaimed Always and Now Or Never. With his thought provoking lyrics and unique vocals, What's Left of My Heart, will surely not disappoint. Furthermore Carroll proves he is a true musical prodigy- performing all the instruments on the track creating a modern, punk twist on folk rock!
Although born in Dublin, Marc Carroll now resides in LA where he has gained a dedicated and enthusiastic fan base including many fellow musicians. With his album Dust of Rumour achieving 5 stars in The Mirror & The Times, it seems destined that new release What's Left of My Heart will achieve great things. Throughout this track and the entire album Carroll draws inspiration from many aspects of his own life, particularly his travels throughout America.
With an eclectic mix of delicate melodies, powerful harmonies Marc Carroll's rich yet raw tones, serenades his listeners through a musical journey. What's Left of My Heart is the track to propel Carroll into the international success he truly deserves.
To celebrate the launch of the single 'What's Left of My Heart ', London24 has three copies of his album to give away.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning simply enter the following question.
Q) What is the release date of the new single track 'What's Left of My Heart'?
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 6 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 9 Camden, Haringey and Barnet mark Holocaust Memorial Day
- 10 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
Send in your answer here quoting the comp name 'Dust of Rumour'