WIN ONE OF THREE COPIES OF LIPSTICK JUNGLE ON DVD!
Pucker up! Hot on the high heels of its run on Living TV, the sexy and stylish ladies of Lipstick Jungle are back and better than ever before in the totally fabulous second season. From the very same author of Sex and the City Candace Bushnell, Lipsti
Pucker up! Hot on the 'high' heels of its run on Living TV, the sexy and stylish ladies of Lipstick Jungle are back and better than ever before in the totally fabulous second season.
From the very same author of 'Sex and the City' Candace Bushnell, Lipstick Jungle stars Hollywood babes Brooke Shields (Suddenly Susan), Kim Raver (24) and Lindsay Price (Beverly Hills 90210) as three of New York's most powerful women, and is destined to be the DVD to be seen with when it hits stores on 29th June 2009 courtesy of Universal Playback.
Reunite with Wendy (Shields), a fiercely ambitious and funny woman trying to balance kids and a career; Nico (Raver), the sassy editor-in-chief intent on becoming CEO; and Victory (Price), a fashion designer who's a sensation on and off the catwalk. Through all their relatable struggles and successes, they'll discover that in this Jungle, you better have friends to watch your back. Co-starring Robert Buckley, Andrew McCarthy, Paul Blackthorne, David Noro�a and guest stars Rosie Perez (Pineapple Express), Mary Tyler Moore (The Mary Tyler Moore Show) and Rosanna Arquette (After Hours), it's the empowering and undeniably classy series that critics rave is "high drama in high heels" (TV Guide).
To win simply answer the following question :
You may also want to watch:
Q) What is the name of Brooke Shields' character in Lipstick Jungle ?
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 8 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
Competition closes on Friday 24th July 2009.