WIN ONE OF THREE COPIES OF GET SMART ON DVD!
If you thought Bond was the ultimate secret agent, think again. Meet Maxwell Smart, aka Agent 86, whose mission is to take Control of KAOS and save the world. Get Smart brings together a host of Hollywood A-listers headed up by Steve Carell (The Office,
If you thought Bond was the ultimate secret agent, think again. Meet Maxwell Smart, aka Agent 86, whose mission is to take Control of KAOS and save the world.
Get Smart brings together a host of Hollywood A-listers headed up by Steve Carell (The Office, The 40 Year Old Virgin, Anchorman, Evan Almighty), Anne Hathaway (The Princess Diaries, The Devil Wears Prada), Dwayne Johnson (The Scorpion King, Southland Tales), Alan Arkin (Rendition, Marley & Me), Terrence Stamp (Wanted, Mr & Mrs Smith), James Caan (The Godfather, The Way of the Gun), Ken Davitian (Borat, Meet the Spartans), and is directed by the Peter Segal (Anger Management, 50 First Dates, The Longest Yard).
Set for DVD release on 23 February 2009 courtesy of Warner Home Video, Get Smart isn't your average spy spoof story. It's a laugh out loud extravaganza of top notch special-effects sequences, thrilling stunt work and a wonderfully imaginative array of gadgets that would be the envy of any self-respecting spy. Check out the hilarious shoe phone, Swiss Army knife complete with flamethrower, blowgun and miniature titanium-threaded grappling hook, explosive dental floss and the 'cone of silence' to name a few.
As the infectious, super-intelligent, somewhat clumsy but ultimately pretty competent Smart, Carell is perfectly cast, allowing him to showcase his verbal wit and physical dexterity. His confident low-key style is complimented to perfection by the confident, consummate professional Agent 99 (Hathaway). With the calm and cool Chief (Arkin), the super-cool Agent 23 (Johnson), the menacing villain Seigfried (Stamp) and the inept Shtarker (Davitian) lending their priceless support, the only burning question left to tackle is - will Max Get Smart and take CONTROL of KAOS?
You may also want to watch:
(c) 2009 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 9 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 10 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
To win a copy of the DVD simply Answer the following question:
Q) What is character Maxwell Smart's Agent number?
This film has a 12 certificate. By entering this competitions you are confirming that you are 12 years or older. Competition closes on Friday 20th March 2009