Win One of Three Copies of Dinosaur Secrets - The Complete Season One
Witness the ultimate battle for survival in Dinosaur Secrets , the spectacular new show from HISTORY! From iconic predators like the T-Rex to gentle giants such as the Diplodocus, dinosaurs have captured our imagination like few other creatures. Using g
Witness the ultimate battle for survival in 'Dinosaur Secrets', the spectacular new show from HISTORY!
From iconic predators like the T-Rex to gentle giants such as the Diplodocus, dinosaurs have captured our imagination like few other creatures. Using groundbreaking forensic evidence, 'Dinosaur Secrets' brings the history of these prehistoric behemoths and their epic encounters to life like never before to show how dinosaurs battled for supremacy millions of years ago before humanity.
Based on the fossil record and analysis by expert paleontologists, each episode employs stunning, state-of-the-art computer graphics to recreate a battle between particular dinosaur species. From an opportunistic Nanotyrannus taking on a nest of T-Rex youngsters to an Allosaurus defending its territory to a mighty Megalodon ambushing a whale off the coast of Japan , 'Dinosaur Secrets' provides a fascinating account of how, why and where dinosaurs fought.
The series showcases new scientific discoveries using state-of-the-art CGI.
Features all 12 episodes from the first season of 'Dinosaur Secrets' - 'Cannibal Dinosaur'; 'T-Rex Hunter'; 'Gang Killers'; 'Bloodiest Battle'; 'Deep Sea Killers'; 'Hunter Becomes Hunted'; 'Biggest Killers'; 'Raptor's Last Stand'; 'Ice Age Monsters'; 'River of Death'; 'Raptor vs. T-Rex' and 'Armageddon'.
DVD special features include 'Chicken/T-Rex Link'; 'Did Dinosaurs Hunt In Packs?'; 'Dinosaur Forensics'; 'Giant Prehistoric Shark'; 'How Did Dinosaurs See?'; 'How Did Dinosaurs Hear?'; 'Men Vs Mega Bear'; 'Most Lethal Dinosaur'; 'What Colour Were Dinosaurs?' and 'What Did Dinosaurs Sound Like?'.
- 1 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 2 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 3 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 4 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 5 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 6 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 7 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 8 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 9 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 10 Camden, Westminster raids as 14 arrested in sex trafficking warrants
This prize comes courtesy of Go Entertain and HISTORY, and is also available from www.amazon.co.uk
3 DVD Digipak - 12 April 2010, �19.99
To enter simply answer the following question;
Which one of these following options is NOT a real dinosaur name?
a) Tyrannosaurus Rex
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the 'Comp Name' DINOSAUR.