WIN ONE OF TEN PAIRS OF TICKETS TO THE COUNTRY LIVING MAGAZINE SPRING FAIR!
Step into Spring at the Country Living Magazine Spring Fair A visit to the Country Living Magazine Spring Fair is guaranteed to put the bounce back in your step when it returns to the Business Design Centre in Islington, North London from 11th – 15th Mar
Step into Spring at the Country Living Magazine Spring Fair
A visit to the Country Living Magazine Spring Fair is guaranteed to put the bounce back in your step when it returns to the Business Design Centre in Islington, North London from 11th - 15th March 2009. You'll find plenty of inspiration for entertaining, eating or making-over the home at the annual fair which celebrates the talent and innovation of Britain's craftspeople. From the finest in local and national crafts to furniture, garden and home accessories - there's plenty on offer to kick start the new season in style.
Around twenty thousand visitors are expected to attend over the five days to enjoy the handmade and unique products available. You'll be treated to traditional craft demonstrations and informative talks on interior design, gardening and flower arranging. Why not visit the food hall and take home a range of organic products or just wander the stalls soaking up the very unique atmosphere. Luxurious cushions, fresh linens, silk paintings and porcelain promise to brighten up your home while garden gadgets, awnings and decorations will bring your outside areas back to life after the long winter. This year's fair will offer any discerning shopper the perfect opportunity to welcome in the new season.
If you're not one of the lucky winners you can still save up to 30% on tickets by booking in advance. Please call 08448 480 158 or visit www.countrylivingfair.com
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win a pair of tickets simply answer the following question:
Q) Which animal is connected with the spring?
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 5 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 8 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
Competition closes on 6th March 2009.