WIN ONE OF TEN PAIRS OF TICKETS TO THE COUNTRY LIVING MAGAZINE SPRING FAIR!
Step into Spring at the Country Living Magazine Spring Fair A visit to the Country Living Magazine Spring Fair is guaranteed to put the bounce back in your step when it returns to the Business Design Centre in Islington, North London from 11th – 15th Mar
Step into Spring at the Country Living Magazine Spring Fair
A visit to the Country Living Magazine Spring Fair is guaranteed to put the bounce back in your step when it returns to the Business Design Centre in Islington, North London from 11th - 15th March 2009. You'll find plenty of inspiration for entertaining, eating or making-over the home at the annual fair which celebrates the talent and innovation of Britain's craftspeople. From the finest in local and national crafts to furniture, garden and home accessories - there's plenty on offer to kick start the new season in style.
Around twenty thousand visitors are expected to attend over the five days to enjoy the handmade and unique products available. You'll be treated to traditional craft demonstrations and informative talks on interior design, gardening and flower arranging. Why not visit the food hall and take home a range of organic products or just wander the stalls soaking up the very unique atmosphere. Luxurious cushions, fresh linens, silk paintings and porcelain promise to brighten up your home while garden gadgets, awnings and decorations will bring your outside areas back to life after the long winter. This year's fair will offer any discerning shopper the perfect opportunity to welcome in the new season.
If you're not one of the lucky winners you can still save up to 30% on tickets by booking in advance. Please call 08448 480 158 or visit www.countrylivingfair.com
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win a pair of tickets simply answer the following question:
Q) Which animal is connected with the spring?
- 1 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 10 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
Competition closes on 6th March 2009.