WIN ONE OF 7 PAIRS OF TICKETS TO THE VITALITY SHOW 2009!
The ultimate girl s day out is back, and with this year being the 10th anniversary show it promises to be better than ever. Crammed with brands such as Benefit Cosmetics and Nails Inc, as well as world-class experts a
26th - 29th March 2009
Earls Court 2
The ultimate girl's day out is back, and with this year being the 10th anniversary show it promises to be better than ever. Crammed with brands such as Benefit Cosmetics and Nails Inc, as well as world-class experts and experiential features, it's no surprise that the show is Europe's biggest health and beauty event.
Attractions this year include the Healing Herb Garden, the Health & Nutrition stage, an Organic Beauty Pavilion and fitness classes. Plus for those who fancy more relaxation than perspiration, there are pampering spa treatments, alternative therapies, a nail bar and hair salon. And we have 7 pairs of tickets up for grabs!
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about all the great features at this years' show visit www.thevitalityshow.co.uk
To entre simply answer the following question:
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
Q) What anniversary is The Vitality Show celebrating this year?
Competition closes on 20th March 2009.