WIN ONE OF 7 PAIRS OF TICKETS TO THE VITALITY SHOW 2009!
The ultimate girl s day out is back, and with this year being the 10th anniversary show it promises to be better than ever. Crammed with brands such as Benefit Cosmetics and Nails Inc, as well as world-class experts a
26th - 29th March 2009
Earls Court 2
The ultimate girl's day out is back, and with this year being the 10th anniversary show it promises to be better than ever. Crammed with brands such as Benefit Cosmetics and Nails Inc, as well as world-class experts and experiential features, it's no surprise that the show is Europe's biggest health and beauty event.
Attractions this year include the Healing Herb Garden, the Health & Nutrition stage, an Organic Beauty Pavilion and fitness classes. Plus for those who fancy more relaxation than perspiration, there are pampering spa treatments, alternative therapies, a nail bar and hair salon. And we have 7 pairs of tickets up for grabs!
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about all the great features at this years' show visit www.thevitalityshow.co.uk
To entre simply answer the following question:
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 8 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
Q) What anniversary is The Vitality Show celebrating this year?
Competition closes on 20th March 2009.