WIN ONE OF 7 PAIRS OF TICKETS TO THE VITALITY SHOW 2009!
The ultimate girl s day out is back, and with this year being the 10th anniversary show it promises to be better than ever. Crammed with brands such as Benefit Cosmetics and Nails Inc, as well as world-class experts a
26th - 29th March 2009
Earls Court 2
The ultimate girl's day out is back, and with this year being the 10th anniversary show it promises to be better than ever. Crammed with brands such as Benefit Cosmetics and Nails Inc, as well as world-class experts and experiential features, it's no surprise that the show is Europe's biggest health and beauty event.
Attractions this year include the Healing Herb Garden, the Health & Nutrition stage, an Organic Beauty Pavilion and fitness classes. Plus for those who fancy more relaxation than perspiration, there are pampering spa treatments, alternative therapies, a nail bar and hair salon. And we have 7 pairs of tickets up for grabs!
To find out more about all the great features at this years' show visit www.thevitalityshow.co.uk
To entre simply answer the following question:
- 1 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's
- 2 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 3 CCTV: ‘Violent’ Archway Road shop robbery
- 4 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 5 Possible traffic disruptions in north London this week
- 6 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 7 'Looking for '70s or '80s clothing? Here is a north London gem'
- 8 'The case for Arsenal starting places for Martinelli and Tierney'
- 9 Woman taken to hospital after blaze destroys Abbey Road flat
- 10 Three dogs saved from Swiss Cottage flat fire
Q) What anniversary is The Vitality Show celebrating this year?
Competition closes on 20th March 2009.