WIN ONE OF 7 PAIRS OF TICKETS TO THE VITALITY SHOW 2009!
The ultimate girl s day out is back, and with this year being the 10th anniversary show it promises to be better than ever. Crammed with brands such as Benefit Cosmetics and Nails Inc, as well as world-class experts a
26th - 29th March 2009
Earls Court 2
The ultimate girl's day out is back, and with this year being the 10th anniversary show it promises to be better than ever. Crammed with brands such as Benefit Cosmetics and Nails Inc, as well as world-class experts and experiential features, it's no surprise that the show is Europe's biggest health and beauty event.
Attractions this year include the Healing Herb Garden, the Health & Nutrition stage, an Organic Beauty Pavilion and fitness classes. Plus for those who fancy more relaxation than perspiration, there are pampering spa treatments, alternative therapies, a nail bar and hair salon. And we have 7 pairs of tickets up for grabs!
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about all the great features at this years' show visit www.thevitalityshow.co.uk
To entre simply answer the following question:
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
Q) What anniversary is The Vitality Show celebrating this year?
Competition closes on 20th March 2009.