WIN Ice Road Truckers: The Complete Season 3
Best-selling HISTORY series Ice Road Truckers is back for a third season of adventure, excitement and danger, with the group of elite truckers heading to Alaska to face their most perilous challenge yet – the infamous Dalton Highway. Earning a grim reputa
Best-selling HISTORY series Ice Road Truckers is back for a third season of adventure, excitement and danger, with the group of elite truckers heading to Alaska to face their most perilous challenge yet - the infamous Dalton Highway. Earning a grim reputation as the deadliest road in North America, the highway has claimed the lives of more than 400 people since it was built just 30 years ago.
The new season sees the return of Ice Road legends Hugh 'Polar Bear' Rowland and Alex Debogorski, as well as the show's first female driver, motocross-riding daredevil Lisa Kelly. Tackling 400 mile journeys that take them 250 miles north of the Arctic Circle, the big rig heroes put their lives on the line every day with hundred-foot cliffs, treacherous hairpin bends, unpredictable avalanches and temperatures of -70 degrees just a few of the dangers confronting them.
* Features all 13 thrilling episodes from the third season of Ice Road Truckers: 'Deadliest Ice Road'; 'Rookie Run'; 'Canadian Invasion'; 'Blinding Whiteout'; 'Accident Alley'; 'Arctic Ice'; 'Wicked Weather'; 'Killer Pass'; 'Turn And Burn'; 'Ocean Run'; 'Busted Parts & Breakdowns'; 'Race For The Finish' and 'Arctic Thaw', as well as additional bonus footage.
* One of HISTORY's flagship franchises, Ice Road Truckers has proved a favourite on both sides of the Atlantic. Ice Road Truckers is the #1 series on HISTORY in the UK; each episode of season 3 averaged 227K viewers who tuned in to experience the team's exciting adventures on the wildest, most dangerous ice roads in the world.
You may also want to watch:
To enter simply answer the following question;
How many lives has the Dalton Highway claimed since it was built?
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
a) less than 100
b) less than 250
c) more than 400
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the 'Comp Name' TRUCKERS.