WIN ICE AGE: DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS GOODIES!
London24 has teamed up with 20th Century Fox to offer 15 lucky people the chance to win ICE AGE: DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS goodie packs including a Height Chart, Giant Pencil, Scrat Plush, Fold-up Cooler Bag and Flip Flop Carry Set. The sub-zero heroes from t
London24 has teamed up with 20th Century Fox to offer 15 lucky people the chance to win ICE AGE: DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS goodie packs including a Height Chart, Giant Pencil, Scrat Plush, Fold-up Cooler Bag and Flip Flop Carry Set.
The sub-zero heroes from the worldwide blockbusters "Ice Age" and "Ice Age: The Meltdown" are back, on an incredible adventure...for the ages. Scrat is still trying to nab the ever-elusive nut (while, maybe, finding true love); Manny and Ellie await the birth of their mini-mammoth; Sid the sloth gets into trouble when he creates his own makeshift family after finding some dinosaur eggs; and Diego the saber-toothed tiger wonders if he's growing too "soft" hanging with his pals. On a mission to rescue the hapless Sid, the gang ventures into a mysterious underground world, where they have some close encounters with dinosaurs, battle flora and fauna run amok - and meet a relentless, one-eyed, dino-hunting weasel named Buck.
ICE AGE: DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS has everything audiences loved about the first two films, adding even more comedy, action, spectacular visuals - plus the movie magic of 3-D. Our beloved heroes live on, with some memorable new characters thrown into the "Ice Age" mix.
To win simply answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Q) When is ICE AGE: DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS released nationwide?
A) 30th June
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
B) 1st July
C) 8th July
Competition closes on 17th July 2009.