Win Gangland: Seasons One & Two’ on DVD!
We have three copies of the Gangland: The Complete Seasons One & Two DVD box set to give away, courtesy of our friends at HISTORY and Go Entertain. From East Coast to West Coast; from the Bloods to the Crips – the HISTORY series Gangland walks the me
We have three copies of the 'Gangland: The Complete Seasons One & Two' DVD box set to give away, courtesy of our friends at HISTORY and Go Entertain.
From East Coast to West Coast; from the Bloods to the Crips - the HISTORY series 'Gangland' walks the meanest streets of America in search of the most notorious street gangs. Featuring rarely seen footage and unprecedented access to the lives of both former and current gang members and the cops charged with taking them down, the first two seasons of this groundbreaking series provide a unique insight into the criminal underworld.
'Gangland: The Complete Seasons One & Two' provides an inside look at the rituals, iconography, territory, hierarchy and crimes of the gangs, creating a vast shadow economy that thrives on vice, drugs and murder. Discover Harlem's heroin kingpins and the gangstas who rule Compton; explore the long and bloody history of the Asian Triads; venture into the worlds of the Hell's Angels, Maniac Latin Disciples and the white supremacist Ayran Brotherhood - witness life and death in Gangland.
Featuring 25 exciting episodes, the seven-disc the 'Gangland: The Complete Seasons One & Two' DVD box set is available from 15 February on amazon.co.uk
For your chance to win this fantastic prize simply answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
The notorious Hell's Angels are famed for using which mode of transport?
a) Helicoptersb) Skateboardsc) Motorcycles
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the 'Comp Name' GANGLAND.
- 1 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 2 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 3 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 4 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 6 'She means the world': Councillor's plea to bring home missing cat Evey
- 7 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 8 Man stabbed on Finchley Road
- 9 'Real harm to wildlife': Invasive crayfish in Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 10 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street