WIN DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION GOODIES!
To celebrate the release of Dragonball Evolution, London24 has 15 fill goodie packs to give away! Each pack contains a Dragonball Evolution backpack, light up ball, T-Shirt, watch and wrist band.
In Cinemas 8th April 2009
To celebrate the release of DragonBall Evolution, London24 has 15 fill goodie packs to give away! Each pack contains a Dragonball Evolution backpack, light up ball, T-Shirt, watch and wrist band.
Goku, considered uncool and unpopular at school, is in fact an extremely talented martial arts fighter who gets rigorous training from his grandfather, Gohan. A tragedy at home starts Goku's dangerous adventure where he must team up with trusty companions and fight power evil forces to find the remaining Dragonballs and save the world before it is too late.
You may also want to watch:
Dragonball Evolution is the long-awaited, live-action motion picture based on the popular Japanese manga created by Akira Toriyama. Toriyama's work spawned best selling graphic novels, videogames and a phenomenally successful television series.
The motion picture features a cast of rising young stars and veteran acclaimed actors. Justin Chatwin, who portrayed Tom Cruise's son in Steven Spielberg's "War of the Worlds," takes on the role of the heroic Goku, a powerful warrior who protects the Earth from an endless stream of rogues bent on dominating the Universe and controlling the mystical objects from which the film takes its name. Emmy Rossum ("The Day After Tomorrow") is Bulma, a beautiful woman intent on retrieving the mystical Dragonballs for her own reasons; Jamie Chung ("Samurai Girl") is Chi Chi, a young martial artist who captures Goku's eye; and screen legend Chow Yun-Fat ("Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon") is Roshi, the Master who guides Goku on the young man's epic quest to save the Earth from the forces of darkness.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
James Marsters ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer") is Lord Piccolo, whose return could signal the Earth's destruction; international performing sensation Joon Park is Yamcha, a charismatic "bad boy" whose schemes could thwart the heroes' journey; popular Japanese actress Eriko ("Heroes") is Mai, an assassin who works with Piccolo; Ernie Hudson ("Ghostbusters") is Sifu Norris, a Master and contemporary of Roshi's; and Randall Duk Kim ("The Matrix Revolutions") is Goku's grandfather Gohan, whose lessons for Goku begins to prepare the young man for the monumental tasks that lie ahead.
For more about the film go to www.dragonballevolutionmovie.co.uk
To win one of these goodie packs simply answer the following question:
Q) When is Dragonball Evolution out in Cinemas?
A) 8th April
B) 12th April
C 16th April
Competition closes on 1st May 2009.