Win Cities of the Underworld’ on DVD!
We have three copies of the Cities of the Underworld: Complete Seasons 1-2 DVD box set to give away, courtesy of our friends at HISTORY and Go Entertain. Underground. Home to Pagan cults and gangsters lairs; secret military bases and the sepulchers of
We have three copies of the Cities of the Underworld: Complete Seasons 1-2’ DVD box set to give away, courtesy of our friends at HISTORY and Go Entertain.
Underground. Home to Pagan cults and gangsters’ lairs; secret military bases and the sepulchers of kings. Venture down into the darkness to discover the mysterious places hidden below the bustling streets and soaring skyscrapers of our modern metropolises.
Exploring the caves, tunnels, bunkers and dungeons that lie unseen and unsuspected beneath our feet, the HISTORY series Cities Of The Underworld’ reveals a subterranean world that provides a fascinating, and sometimes unsettling, window on the past.
Join presenter Don Wildman as he embarks on an underground quest that takes him around the globe – from lost Mayan tombs to Hitler’s final holdout, from the macabre catacombs beneath chic Parisian boulevards to the lost cities that lie under London.
Featuring 24 enthralling episodes of subterranean exploration, the Cities of the Underworld: Complete Seasons 1-2’ box set is available now on amazon.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win this fantastic prize simply answer the following question:
Hitler’s bunker was located beneath which city?
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 3 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 4 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 5 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 6 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 7 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 8 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 9 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 10 'We can't afford it': Camden foodbank prepares for spike in demand
a) Birminghamb) Berlinc) Bristol
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the 'Comp Name' UNDERWORLD.