WIN an English kilt!
On St George s day The English Kilt Company will be proud to introduce to the world The English Kilt! With 30 years experience in the fashion industry we have never been so struck by such an inspirational concept! We are a family business based in Lo
On St George’s day The English Kilt Company will be proud to introduce to the world - The English Kilt!
Archant London have one to give away to a lucky reader. To enter, answer this question: What mythical creature is St George reputed to have slain?
A) Ken Dodd’s tax accountantB) Military IntelligenceC) A dragon
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the 'Comp Name' ENGLISHKILT.
With 30 years experience in the fashion industry we have never been so struck by such an inspirational concept!
You may also want to watch:
We are a family business based in London and after months of design, discussion and delusional behaviour (on occasion!) we are thrilled to bring you our innovative brand.
You will recognise the iconic and traditional English symbols that have been beautifully woven within the fabric of the kilt. Indeed its intricately crafted and hand enameled accessories have been entirely produced within the United Kingdom. This is something which remains integral to our new venture. (It’s not just what’s underneath that counts).
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 9 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 10 Home of the Week: Refurbished three storey, five bedroom family home for sale in Finchley
Designer Stephen Jacobs says: The English Kilt is the perfect attire for men and women. This versatile collection supports all British sports, formal events and weddings. We are so excited and incredibly honoured to launch this brand on St. Georges Day.’
For more information visit http://www.englishkilt.co.uk