WIN an English kilt!
On St George s day The English Kilt Company will be proud to introduce to the world The English Kilt! With 30 years experience in the fashion industry we have never been so struck by such an inspirational concept! We are a family business based in Lo
On St George’s day The English Kilt Company will be proud to introduce to the world - The English Kilt!
Archant London have one to give away to a lucky reader. To enter, answer this question: What mythical creature is St George reputed to have slain?
A) Ken Dodd’s tax accountantB) Military IntelligenceC) A dragon
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the 'Comp Name' ENGLISHKILT.
With 30 years experience in the fashion industry we have never been so struck by such an inspirational concept!
You may also want to watch:
We are a family business based in London and after months of design, discussion and delusional behaviour (on occasion!) we are thrilled to bring you our innovative brand.
You will recognise the iconic and traditional English symbols that have been beautifully woven within the fabric of the kilt. Indeed its intricately crafted and hand enameled accessories have been entirely produced within the United Kingdom. This is something which remains integral to our new venture. (It’s not just what’s underneath that counts).
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
Designer Stephen Jacobs says: The English Kilt is the perfect attire for men and women. This versatile collection supports all British sports, formal events and weddings. We are so excited and incredibly honoured to launch this brand on St. Georges Day.’
For more information visit http://www.englishkilt.co.uk