Win a Wolfman Goodie bag including a limited edition collectors item!
Inspired by the classic Universal film that launched a legacy of horror, The Wolfman brings the myth of a cursed man back to its iconic origins. Oscar� winner Benicio Del Toro stars as Lawrence Talbot, a haunted nobleman lured back to his family estate a
Inspired by the classic Universal film that launched a legacy of horror, The Wolfman brings the myth of a cursed man back to its iconic origins. Oscar(r) winner Benicio Del Toro stars as Lawrence Talbot, a haunted nobleman lured back to his family estate after his brother vanishes. Reunited with his estranged father (Oscar(r) winner Anthony Hopkins), Talbot sets out to find his brother...and discovers a horrifying destiny for himself.
Archant London has one Complete goodie bag, comprising of Wolfman T-shirt, Bullet USB stick and Bullet Paper Weight (see above picture) plus one limited edition UK theatrical 1-sheets to give away to the winner with five Bullet Paper Weights for the runner ups.
Q) Who plays Benicio Del Toro father within the film?
a) Hugo Weavingb) Anthony Hopkinsc) Art Malik
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the 'Comp Name' WOLFMAN.
Lawrence Talbot's childhood ended the night his mother died. After he left the sleepy Victorian hamlet of Blackmoor, he spent decades recovering and trying to forget. But when his brother's fianc�e, Gwen Conliffe (Emily Blunt), tracks him down to help find her missing love, Talbot returns home to join the search. He learns that something with brute strength and insatiable bloodlust has been killing the villagers, and that a suspicious Scotland Yard inspector named Aberline (Hugo Weaving) has come to investigate.
- 1 Disabled swimmer loses court battle over Heath swimming prices
- 2 New toilets and changing rooms in Hampstead ponds £700,000 revamp
- 3 Golders Green house fire under investigation
- 4 Chalcots - Five Years On: Council admits deleting whistleblower emails
- 5 Police probe reports of shooting at scene of crash in West Hampstead
- 6 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
- 7 'Nuisance' noise 'reduced' at Noel Gallagher gig, says council
- 8 Three north London men charged after boxer Amir Khan ‘robbed at gunpoint’
- 9 Muswell Hill man denies multiple sexual assaults in Camden and Islington
- 10 Boy George, Nile Rodgers and Noel Gallagher rock Kenwood House
As he pieces together the gory puzzle, he hears of an ancient curse that turns the afflicted into werewolves when the moon is full. Now, if he has any chance at ending the slaughter and protecting the woman he has grown to love, Talbot must destroy the vicious creature in the woods surrounding Blackmoor. But as he hunts for the nightmarish beast, a simple man with a tortured past will uncover a primal side to himself...one he never imagined existed.
Joe Johnston (Jurassic Park III) directs The Wolfman, and six-time Oscar(r)-winning special effects artist Rick Baker brings his design and makeup talents to transform Del Toro into the fearsome title character.
The Wolfman is released in cinemas on the 10th of February, for more information go to www.thewolfmanmovie.co.uk
A Universal Picture � 2010 Universal Studios.
All Rights Reserved