WIN A WEEK-LONG TEST DRIVE IN THE NEW RX 450h*
Harmonising high performance with the hybrid benefits of fuel economy and low emissions, the RX 450h balances power and economy in a way that no competitor achieves.
Harmonising high performance with the hybrid benefits of fuel economy and low emissions, the RX 450h balances power and economy in a way that no competitor achieves:
* First Hybrid Technology now in its second generation
* 148 g/km lowest CO2 emissions of any premium SUV
* Combined fuel consumption of 44.8mpg
* Benefit In Kind tax rate of 14%(2009/10)
* Class-leading active and passive safety
- 1 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 4 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 5 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
- 6 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 7 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 8 'Superior York stone’ to be laid in Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 9 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 10 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
To win a week-long test drive in the RX 450h, simply click here and answer the
Q. What is the total power output of the new RX 450h?
Competition Terms & Conditions:
The prize is valid to the 30th November 2009, the week-long test drive must be booked and is strictly subject to availability. Up to two drivers can drive the vehicle as long as each one satisfies Lexus Edgware Road's insurance provider's criteria. The week-long test drive starts from 9am on the Monday when the vehicle can be collected from Lexus Edgware Road and finishes seven days later. The vehicle must be returned to Lexus Edgware Road by 9am the following Monday. All drivers must be aged over 21 years (for some high performance vehicles the age limit is 25) and produce a clean and valid driving licence. * The provision of the vehicle is strictly subject to availability. The car must be booked with Lexus Edgware Road at least two weeks in advance of the week required and can only be driven in the UK. This prize is non transferable and has no equivalent cash value. No refunds will be offered in case of cancellation or no show. Closing date for receipt of entries is the 10th of November. The winner will be selected randomly by Lexus Edgware Road. Winners may be required to take part in or cooperate in publicity. The judge's decision is final. RX series prices start from �41,600 OTR. Model shown is RX 450h SE-L Premier priced at �56,085 including optional metallic paint at �580. Prices correct at time of going to print and include VAT, delivery, number plates, full tank of fuel, one year's road fund licence and �55 first registration fee. For hybrid models, certain components within the hybrid drivetrain system have a five-year or 60,000 mile warranty, whichever comes first.
Use this form to fill in your details quoting the 'LEXUS' competition.