Win a VIP trip to the Luxury Wedding Show
Are you getting married and feeling in need of inspiration? Then this prize is for you.
The Ham&High has teamed up with the Luxury Wedding Show to offer one lucky reader and a friend the chance to visit the Luxury Wedding Show at the renowned Landmark London Hotel in Marylebone on Saturday (March 10).
The winner will spend a night in a luxury bedroom at the prestigious five star Landmark London Hotel and receive two tickets to the Luxury Wedding Show, where you will view the latest 2012 collection from top bridal designer Ritva Westenius.
The Landmark London Hotel will showcase its premier venue facilities and invite guests to meet its wedding specialists to provide an abundance of ideas for every bride and groom to plan their perfect day.
We also have 100 tickets to gain free entry to the Luxury Wedding Show, worth �10 each, available for 100 runners-up who register at www.luxuryweddingshow.co.uk quoting the offer code ARCHANT.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open from 11am to 4pm and the bridal fashion show takes place at 1pm and 2.30pm.
* To enter the competition to win free tickets for the show and a night at The Landmark London Hotel email the answer to this question to email@example.com by 4pm on Thursday, March 8. Which top bridal designer will exhibit her 2012 collection at the Luxury Wedding Show?
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 4 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 6 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 7 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 Man stabbed on Finchley Road
- 10 New sixth form site for Westminster school gets go-ahead