Win a VIP trip to the Luxury Wedding Show
Are you getting married and feeling in need of inspiration? Then this prize is for you.
The Ham&High has teamed up with the Luxury Wedding Show to offer one lucky reader and a friend the chance to visit the Luxury Wedding Show at the renowned Landmark London Hotel in Marylebone on Saturday (March 10).
The winner will spend a night in a luxury bedroom at the prestigious five star Landmark London Hotel and receive two tickets to the Luxury Wedding Show, where you will view the latest 2012 collection from top bridal designer Ritva Westenius.
The Landmark London Hotel will showcase its premier venue facilities and invite guests to meet its wedding specialists to provide an abundance of ideas for every bride and groom to plan their perfect day.
We also have 100 tickets to gain free entry to the Luxury Wedding Show, worth �10 each, available for 100 runners-up who register at www.luxuryweddingshow.co.uk quoting the offer code ARCHANT.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open from 11am to 4pm and the bridal fashion show takes place at 1pm and 2.30pm.
* To enter the competition to win free tickets for the show and a night at The Landmark London Hotel email the answer to this question to email@example.com by 4pm on Thursday, March 8. Which top bridal designer will exhibit her 2012 collection at the Luxury Wedding Show?
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 6 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 7 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 8 Jack Ampadu killing: Defendant denies murder charge
- 9 In numbers: the Covid-19 vaccine roll-out in north London
- 10 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme