WIN a VIP day out to see Spurs at White Hart Lane
To mark the start of the new Premiership season, and the publication of our 12-page preview supplement in this week s Ham&High, we are offering Spurs fans the chance to win a pair of executive box tickets to a forthcoming match. The winner of this super p
To mark the start of the new Premiership season, and the publication of our 12-page preview supplement in this week's Ham&High, we are offering Spurs fans the chance to win a pair of executive box tickets to a forthcoming match.
The winner of this super prize will be a guest of the Ham&High at White Hart Lane to watch Spurs play from the comfort of the hospitality suite. Drinks and lunch will be served before the game and the winner and a guest will then take their seats to see new-look Tottenham in action.
All you have to do is answer three questions, all related to Tottenham victories in cup competitions.
One question will appear on our website each day over the next three days (that's Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday August 11-13) so you will have to remember to visit the Spurs section of our website each day - remember to make a note of your answers as only that day's question will appear.
Once you know ALL THREE answers, email firstname.lastname@example.org entitling your email 'Spurs competition' or send your answer on a postcard to Ham&High, 100a Avenue Road, Hampstead NW3 3HF.
Remember to include your address and daytime contact details.
- 1 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 2 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 3 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 4 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
- 5 Crouch End pub calls for dialogue over noise complaints
- 6 Man allegedly 'shouted racist abuse' in Waterlow Park
- 7 Man arrested after car overturns on Camden Road
- 8 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 9 'Cover-up': Council withheld evidence from watchdog 'behind leader's back'
- 10 Crouch End Festival Chorus: 'An astonishing choral display'
You will also be able to purchasing Thursday's Ham&High and filling in the entry form on the sports pages.
Your first question is: What was the score when Tottenham beat Atletico Madrid in the 1963 European Cup Winners Cup Final?
Look out tomorrow for question two, and for the third and final question on Wednesday.
Closing date for entries is August 21 and if you are the lucky winner we will contact you to make arrangements for your executive day out at Tottenham. You must be able to make your own travel arrangements. The winner of the prize must be over 18 years of age.