Win a signed West Ham football in our player of the year prize draw!
THE WORRY IS over, West Ham are safe for another Premier League year, and now supporters thoughts must go towards which player has been the star of this tricky campaign. Last season s Recorder champion, and indeed the official Hammer of the Year, was midfield star Scott Parker.
THE WORRY IS over, West Ham are safe for another Premier League year, and now supporters' thoughts must go towards which player has been the star of this tricky campaign.
Last season's Recorder champion, and indeed the official Hammer of the Year, was midfield star Scott Parker and he will certainly be a candidate for this year's trophy as well.
But you may have other ideas about the destiny of this season's Recorder award.
Maybe you were dazzled by Alessandro Diamanti's free kicks and entertainment value.
What about Robert Green's saves? Carlton Cole's goals? Or Matthew Upson's defensive and captaincy skills.
Maybe the non-stop running of Valon Behrami is what appeals, or the return to form of Julien Faubert at full back.
- 1 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 2 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 3 NLWA signs contract for ‘significant’ Edmonton Incinerator project
- 4 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 5 Matt Lucas backs school's drive to build arts studio
- 6 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 7 Crouch End pub calls for dialogue over noise complaints
- 8 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 9 Man allegedly 'shouted racist abuse' in Waterlow Park
- 10 Crouch End Festival Chorus: 'An astonishing choral display'
Everyone who enters the Recorder player of the year voting, will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a signed West Ham football.
To enter, simply follow the link before clicking on the picture of your 2010 choice and place your vote.
All entries must reach us by Monday, May 17, when we will publish our extensive review of the season.