Win a signed West Ham football in our player of the year prize draw!
THE WORRY IS over, West Ham are safe for another Premier League year, and now supporters thoughts must go towards which player has been the star of this tricky campaign. Last season s Recorder champion, and indeed the official Hammer of the Year, was midfield star Scott Parker.
THE WORRY IS over, West Ham are safe for another Premier League year, and now supporters' thoughts must go towards which player has been the star of this tricky campaign.
Last season's Recorder champion, and indeed the official Hammer of the Year, was midfield star Scott Parker and he will certainly be a candidate for this year's trophy as well.
But you may have other ideas about the destiny of this season's Recorder award.
Maybe you were dazzled by Alessandro Diamanti's free kicks and entertainment value.
You may also want to watch:
What about Robert Green's saves? Carlton Cole's goals? Or Matthew Upson's defensive and captaincy skills.
Maybe the non-stop running of Valon Behrami is what appeals, or the return to form of Julien Faubert at full back.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 3 Arsenal held by Aston Villa on final day of WSL season
- 4 Belsize cameraman remembers Jim Henson and The Muppet Show
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 7 Graham goal gives Tottenham win at Birmingham in WSL finale
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
Everyone who enters the Recorder player of the year voting, will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a signed West Ham football.
To enter, simply follow the link before clicking on the picture of your 2010 choice and place your vote.
All entries must reach us by Monday, May 17, when we will publish our extensive review of the season.