Win a private box for up to five people
You and four friends can enjoy a night at In Full Swing at the Royal Albert Hall on the 9th of July, with a private five person Loggia box overlooking the dance floor which offers you the opportunity to rest your feet and order food and drink between the
You and four friends can enjoy a night at In Full Swing at the Royal Albert Hall on the 9th of July, with a private five person Loggia box overlooking the dance floor which offers you the opportunity to rest your feet and order food and drink between the dancing.
Which park is located opposite the Royal Albert Hall?
A) Hyde Park B) Central Park C) Windsor Park
Call 090 1154 2386 and follow the instructions or text ACOMP1 followed by a space then your answer (a, b or c) name, address and postcode to 85010. Alternatively to book call the Box Office on 020 7589 8212.
T&Cs: Offer closes midday on July 7th 2010, winner will be contacted by phone on the same day by 6pm. Calls cost 50p from BT landlines, other operators/mobiles may vary. Texts cost 50p plus standard network rate. Prize is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and cannot be transferred, resold or refunded. Children under 5 are not permitted to attend the event. Travel not included. Published in other Archant titles. Standard Archant rules apply.
- 1 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 2 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 3 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 4 Crowdfunder launched to buy Mortimer Terrace Nature Reserve
- 5 NLWA signs contract for ‘significant’ Edmonton Incinerator project
- 6 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 7 Matt Lucas backs school's drive to build arts studio
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Muswell Hill constituency changes consultation
- 9 Muswell Hill service ‘disgraceful’ as Royal Mail crisis continues
- 10 'The state of Transport for London’s finances – or lack of them'
SP: Eckoh UK Ltd, PO Box 206, HP3 9FT, Tel 01442 450707.