Win a Parkzone T-28 Trojan PKZ4400 Radio Controlled Plane
The T-28 Trojan was a piston-powered U.S. military trainer used in the 1950 s through the early 1970 s. The original Trojan had a frameless canopy and an impressive engine that gave it a top speed exceeding 280 mph. Now you can pilot a ready-to-fly, elect
The T-28 Trojan was a piston-powered U.S. military trainer used in the 1950's through the early 1970's.
The original Trojan had a frameless canopy and an impressive engine that gave it a top speed exceeding 280 mph.
Now you can pilot a ready-to-fly, electric scale replica of this historical warbird.
Equipped with an outrunner brushless motor and 3-cell 1800mAh Li-Po battery, ParkZone's T-28 Trojan is a powerful, high performance aircraft.
You may also want to watch:
The Trojan is perfect for the experienced pilot who would rather spend his time flying a mighty scale replica airplane than building one.
Charge-and-Fly convenience, outstanding flight performance and beautiful scale detail with the T-28 Trojan you get it all.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
Wing Span: 44 in (1118mm)
Overall Length: 36 in (914mm)
Flying Weight: 30 oz (875 g)
Motor Size: PKZ 480 960Kv outrunner brushless motor
Radio: 35 MHz 5+ channel FM proportional ZX10
Servos: Four 3-wire servos Trim Scheme Colors: White fuselage and wing with orange, black and blue decals
Prop Size: 9.5 x 7.5
Speed Control : E-flite(r) 25A brushless (EFLA1025)
Recommended Battery: 3-cell 1800mAh Li-Po battery (PKZ1031) Aileron: Proportional Elevator: Proportional Rudder: Proportional Throttle: Proportional Approx.
Flying Duration: 12-15 minutes on 1800mAh Li-Po Approx.
Assembly Time: 20 minutes
Charger: 2-3 cell DC Li-Po charger
Landing Gear: Wire nose gear and main gear, foam wheels Steering: Steerable nose gear No gluing, no painting, no radio installation, no hassles - JUST FLY !!!
What was the top speed of the original Trojan
a) Below 190 mph
b) 280+ mph
c) 250 mph