WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THE CORONA BEACH TOUR IN LONDON!
London24.com has teamed up with Corona Extra, the world s fifth biggest beer brand, to offer you the chance to win one of three pairs of tickets to a fantastic winter beach party.
London24.com has teamed up with Corona Extra, the world's fifth biggest beer brand, to offer you the chance to win one of three pairs of tickets to a fantastic winter beach party.
The Corona Beach Tour is taking place across Europe with events being staged in Milan, Berlin and here in London to celebrate the spirit of beach culture and promote the preservation of global beaches.
Corona Extra, which is brewed exclusively in Mexico, is hosting a spectacular winter party on Tuesday 9 December, 2008 at the Circus Space, Hoxton, N1 6HD
Have a break from Christmas shopping and enjoy a night out with white sand, palm trees, Hawaiian tikki bars and a performance from a top international recording artist and surf musician Xavier Rudd.
You may also want to watch:
Corona Extra, 4.6% a.b.v., is served chilled from the bottle with a wedge of lime and imported into more than 150 countries across the world.
For further information www.corona.com.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 4 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 5 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 6 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 7 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 8 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
Entrants must be aged 18 to enter this competition. By entering you are confirming that you are 18 or over.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to the event, just answer the following question:
Q. In which country is Corona Extra brewed exclusively?
Closing date for entries is Wednesday 3rd December 2008