WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THE CORONA BEACH TOUR IN LONDON!
London24.com has teamed up with Corona Extra, the world s fifth biggest beer brand, to offer you the chance to win one of three pairs of tickets to a fantastic winter beach party.
London24.com has teamed up with Corona Extra, the world's fifth biggest beer brand, to offer you the chance to win one of three pairs of tickets to a fantastic winter beach party.
The Corona Beach Tour is taking place across Europe with events being staged in Milan, Berlin and here in London to celebrate the spirit of beach culture and promote the preservation of global beaches.
Corona Extra, which is brewed exclusively in Mexico, is hosting a spectacular winter party on Tuesday 9 December, 2008 at the Circus Space, Hoxton, N1 6HD
Have a break from Christmas shopping and enjoy a night out with white sand, palm trees, Hawaiian tikki bars and a performance from a top international recording artist and surf musician Xavier Rudd.
Corona Extra, 4.6% a.b.v., is served chilled from the bottle with a wedge of lime and imported into more than 150 countries across the world.
For further information www.corona.com.
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 3 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 4 Highgate pub landlords to appeal restrictive licence approval
- 5 Olympic ace opens Highgate primary school's new running track
- 6 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 7 Calls for removal of South End Green phone box
- 8 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 9 Campaign launched after girl suffers fractured ribs from e-scooter crash
- 10 Man wanted after serious assault in Sussex 'may live in Camden'
Entrants must be aged 18 to enter this competition. By entering you are confirming that you are 18 or over.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to the event, just answer the following question:
Q. In which country is Corona Extra brewed exclusively?
Closing date for entries is Wednesday 3rd December 2008