WIN A NINTENDO Wii & CORALINE FILM GOODIES!
To celebrate the release of Coraline in cinemas, London24, Universal Pictures and Cineworld Cinemas are offering one lucky person the chance to win a Nintendo Wii and fantastic Coraline goodies pack which includes: Coraline; Wii Game, Button Bag, Junior T
To celebrate the release of Coraline in cinemas, London24, Universal Pictures and Cineworld Cinemas are offering one lucky person the chance to win a Nintendo Wii and fantastic Coraline goodies pack which includes: Coraline; Wii Game, Button Bag, Junior T-Shirt, Badge Set, Lenticular Bookmark, Postcard Set & Sticker set!
We are also offering 5 x runner up packs of; Coraline Button Bag, Junior T-Shirt, Badge Set, Lenticular Bookmark, Postcard Set & Sticker set!
Based on Neil Gaiman's international best-selling book and helmed by "The Nightmare Before Christmas" director Henry Selick, - is the first high definition, stop-motion animated feature to be shot in 3-D. In the film, a young girl (voiced by Dakota Fanning) walks through a secret door in her new home and discovers an alternate version of her life. On the surface, this parallel reality is eerily similar to her real life - only much better. But when this wondrously off-kilter, fantastical adventure turns dangerous, and her counterfeit other mother (voiced by Teri Hatcher]) tries to keep her forever, Coraline must count on her stubborn determination, bravery, and the aid of her neighbours and a talking black cat to save her real parents and some ghost children and get back home.
CORALINE IS IN CINEMAS MAY 8
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the film go to www.coralinemovie.co.uk.
To find your nearest Cineworld Cinema go to www.cineworld.com.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 6 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 7 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 8 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 9 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 10 Top producer gives hit making masterclass
To be in for a chance to win answer the following question:
Q) Which actress is the voice of Coraline?
A) Dakota Blue Richards
B) Dakota Fanning
C) Teri Hatcher
Competition closes on Friday 5th June 2009.
(c) 2009 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.