Win a meal for two at the exclusive Westfield Studio East rooftop pavilion
Archant London have four pairs of tickets to give away, all you have to do to enter is answer the simple question below. AWARD-WINNING LONDON ARCHITECTURAL STUDIO DESIGNS TEMPORARY ROOFTOP PAVILION ABOVE WESTFIELD STRATFORD CITY, ENCASING STUDIO EAST DIN
AWARD-WINNING LONDON ARCHITECTURAL STUDIO DESIGNS TEMPORARY ROOFTOP PAVILION ABOVE WESTFIELD STRATFORD CITY, ENCASING STUDIO EAST DINING BY BISTROTHEQUE
Archant London have four pairs of tickets to give away, all you have to do to enter is answer the simple question below.
Established by Kevin Carmody and Andy Groarke in 2006, recipients of UK Young Architect of the Year Award 2007, and completed projects such as Carsten H�ller's The Double Club, and 7 July Memorial in Hyde Park, for which they were recently awarded a RIBA for architectural excellence, Carmody Groarke embark on Studio East. From 16 June 2010, for a 3 week period, just 2000 guests will get to visit Carmody Groarke's striking pop-up pavilion as it hosts Studio East Dining by Bistrotheque. Built within a live construction site, 35m atop Westfield Stratford City development, the pavilion provides the first views across London's Olympic Stadium, and Zaha Hadid's 2012 Aquatics Centre, forming a commanding presence on London's skyline.
T&C's: Entries close at 11pm on Sunday 27th June 2010 and entries made after this time will not be included. It is the winners' responsibility to get to and from the restaurant and the cost of transport is not included in the prize. Note, there is strictly no vehicle access onto site and access is only via Stratford International or Stratford Regional station (via shuttle bus) therefore the cost of one standard return train or tube journey will be applicable. Winners should visit www.studioeastdining.com for a full menu and further details including more information on how to get there. Entrants must be 18 or over. This prize is non-transferable and alternative dates are not available.
You may also want to watch:
And finally, the all important question! As follows:
Q. How many shops will be in Westfield Stratford City when it opens next year?
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
a) 10b) 50c) 300
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the 'Comp Name' WESTFIELD.