Win a First Class trip by train for 2 in the South East!
We ve teamed up with daysoutguide.co.uk to offer 5 lucky prize winners a fabulous First Class return trip by train for two. Explore historic castles, visit magnificent stately homes, go to the seaside or shop somewhere different. Go for the day or stay-a
We've teamed up with daysoutguide.co.uk to offer 5 lucky prize winners a fabulous First Class return trip by train for two.
Explore historic castles, visit magnificent stately homes, go to the seaside or shop somewhere different. Go for the day or stay-away!
There are hundreds of great days out by train in the South East, visit daysoutguide.co.uk for more details. You don't have to be a competition winner to enjoy the benefits of travelling cheaply by train. Why not take advantage of the GroupSave offer where 4 people can travel for the price of 2 adults when you go Off-Peak (and up to 4 more accompanied children go for just �1 each).
Discover somewhere different by train.
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question.
How much would a child have to pay on the GroupSave offer?
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- Closing date is Wednesday 24th March 2010
- Tickets valid in South East area only - see www.daysoutguide.co.uk for details.
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the 'Comp Name' FIRSTCLASS.