Win a First Class trip by train for 2 in the South East!
We ve teamed up with daysoutguide.co.uk to offer 5 lucky prize winners a fabulous First Class return trip by train for two. Explore historic castles, visit magnificent stately homes, go to the seaside or shop somewhere different. Go for the day or stay-a
We've teamed up with daysoutguide.co.uk to offer 5 lucky prize winners a fabulous First Class return trip by train for two.
Explore historic castles, visit magnificent stately homes, go to the seaside or shop somewhere different. Go for the day or stay-away!
There are hundreds of great days out by train in the South East, visit daysoutguide.co.uk for more details. You don't have to be a competition winner to enjoy the benefits of travelling cheaply by train. Why not take advantage of the GroupSave offer where 4 people can travel for the price of 2 adults when you go Off-Peak (and up to 4 more accompanied children go for just �1 each).
Discover somewhere different by train.
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question.
How much would a child have to pay on the GroupSave offer?
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 4 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 7 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 8 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 9 Thunder and lightning could return to London on Monday
- 10 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- Closing date is Wednesday 24th March 2010
- Tickets valid in South East area only - see www.daysoutguide.co.uk for details.
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the 'Comp Name' FIRSTCLASS.