Win a First Class trip by train for 2 in the South East!
We ve teamed up with daysoutguide.co.uk to offer 5 lucky prize winners a fabulous First Class return trip by train for two. Explore historic castles, visit magnificent stately homes, go to the seaside or shop somewhere different. Go for the day or stay-a
We've teamed up with daysoutguide.co.uk to offer 5 lucky prize winners a fabulous First Class return trip by train for two.
Explore historic castles, visit magnificent stately homes, go to the seaside or shop somewhere different. Go for the day or stay-away!
There are hundreds of great days out by train in the South East, visit daysoutguide.co.uk for more details. You don't have to be a competition winner to enjoy the benefits of travelling cheaply by train. Why not take advantage of the GroupSave offer where 4 people can travel for the price of 2 adults when you go Off-Peak (and up to 4 more accompanied children go for just �1 each).
Discover somewhere different by train.
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question.
How much would a child have to pay on the GroupSave offer?
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 4 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 5 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 6 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 7 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 8 Hampstead Heath guru Diane is 'a lifeline' for women's walking group
- 9 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 10 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- Closing date is Wednesday 24th March 2010
- Tickets valid in South East area only - see www.daysoutguide.co.uk for details.
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the 'Comp Name' FIRSTCLASS.