Win a First Class trip by train for 2 in the South East!
We ve teamed up with daysoutguide.co.uk to offer 5 lucky prize winners a fabulous First Class return trip by train for two. Explore historic castles, visit magnificent stately homes, go to the seaside or shop somewhere different. Go for the day or stay-a
We've teamed up with daysoutguide.co.uk to offer 5 lucky prize winners a fabulous First Class return trip by train for two.
Explore historic castles, visit magnificent stately homes, go to the seaside or shop somewhere different. Go for the day or stay-away!
There are hundreds of great days out by train in the South East, visit daysoutguide.co.uk for more details. You don't have to be a competition winner to enjoy the benefits of travelling cheaply by train. Why not take advantage of the GroupSave offer where 4 people can travel for the price of 2 adults when you go Off-Peak (and up to 4 more accompanied children go for just �1 each).
Discover somewhere different by train.
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question.
How much would a child have to pay on the GroupSave offer?
- 1 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 2 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 3 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 4 TfL: Revamped Northern line latest addition to ever-improving network
- 5 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 6 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 7 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 8 Man in his 30s stabbed to death
- 9 St John's Wood nursery 'requires improvement' after surprise Ofsted visit
- 10 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
- Closing date is Wednesday 24th March 2010
- Tickets valid in South East area only - see www.daysoutguide.co.uk for details.
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the 'Comp Name' FIRSTCLASS.