Win a First Class trip by train for 2 in the South East!
We ve teamed up with daysoutguide.co.uk to offer 5 lucky prize winners a fabulous First Class return trip by train for two. Explore historic castles, visit magnificent stately homes, go to the seaside or shop somewhere different. Go for the day or stay-a
We've teamed up with daysoutguide.co.uk to offer 5 lucky prize winners a fabulous First Class return trip by train for two.
Explore historic castles, visit magnificent stately homes, go to the seaside or shop somewhere different. Go for the day or stay-away!
There are hundreds of great days out by train in the South East, visit daysoutguide.co.uk for more details. You don't have to be a competition winner to enjoy the benefits of travelling cheaply by train. Why not take advantage of the GroupSave offer where 4 people can travel for the price of 2 adults when you go Off-Peak (and up to 4 more accompanied children go for just �1 each).
Discover somewhere different by train.
You may also want to watch:
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question.
How much would a child have to pay on the GroupSave offer?
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 8 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 School dreams big after unveiling £200k community kitchen
- Closing date is Wednesday 24th March 2010
- Tickets valid in South East area only - see www.daysoutguide.co.uk for details.
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the 'Comp Name' FIRSTCLASS.