WIN A FAMILY TRIP OF A LIFETIME TO LONDON'S WEST END!
WEST END COMES TO LIFE TO CELEBRATE FILM RELEASE OF NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2 For the first time ever the west side of Oxford Street, the world s top shopping destination, will closed to traffic over the second May Bank Holiday weekend. On Saturday 23 May
WEST END COMES TO LIFE TO CELEBRATE FILM RELEASE OF NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2
For the first time ever the west side of Oxford Street, the world's top shopping destination, will closed to traffic over the second May Bank Holiday weekend.
On Saturday 23 May, the iconic street will be transformed into a giant kids' play-ground with an amazing 13m dinosaur, 10m model rocket and dozens of live characters from Night at the Museum 2.
From 12 noon until 5pm, families and shoppers will be treated to a feast on free entertainment and thousands of giveaways and offers from many of the Oxford Street shops and restaurants. Many stores opening late until 9pm!
To celebrate the birthday of the West End, shopper will be invited to take part in a monumental pass-the-parcel party , as the world's biggest parcel, accompanied by a marching band makes its way along Oxford Street. With hidden prizes between the layers from several of Oxford Street's largest retailers, families have the chance to claim so fantastic prizes to give away on the day. Visit email@example.com.
To celebrate this event, Shop West End has teamed up with West End partners to offer one lucky family the trip of a lifetime to London's West End. Travel to the West End, where you'll be put up for a night of luxury in the elegant Thistle Hotel. Enjoy a meal at Spaghetti House (Duke Street or Woodstock Street), serving authentic home-cooked Italian food across 11 central London locations, with a history of 55 years of passionate service. Visit www.spaghettihouse.co.uk for more details. Then enjoy a family trip to the Science Museum, where you'll have complimentary tickets to the special exhibition 'Wallace & Gromit present a World of Cracking Ideas'. The entire family will be treated to a West End Gala Screening of Night At The Musuem 2 on Sunday, May 24, at 11am at the Empire Leicester Square.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 3 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 4 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 5 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 6 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 7 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 8 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 9 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 10 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
Full details of Oxford Street Traffic-Free Day go to www.oxfordstreet.co.uk
To win this fabulous prize simply answer the following question:
Q) Who plays the character Larry Daley in 'A Night at the Museum 2'?
A. Ben Stiller
B. Steve Carell
C. Owen Wilson
Terms & conditions
Competition open until Tuesday 19th May 2009. Competition entry open to people aged over 18 only. No cash alternative. Entrants must be available to travel to London's West End on Saturday 23 May 2009. Spagetti House prize to be taken at Duke Street or Woodstock Street and meal up to the �80 to the family dinner