WIN A COPY OF WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE DVDi GAME!
Three copies to give away! GET INTERACTIVE THIS CHRISTMAS WITH THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION OF WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE DVDi GAME Take the strain out of Christmas shopping this year and bag yourselves a truly entertaining DVDi game courtesy of Univ
Three copies to give away!
GET INTERACTIVE THIS CHRISTMAS WITH THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION OF
WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE DVDi GAME
Take the strain out of Christmas shopping this year and bag yourselves a truly entertaining DVDi game courtesy of Universal Pictures. Set for release on 24 November 2008, hours of fun for all the family are guaranteed with the celebratory 10th Anniversary edition of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
You may also want to watch:
Ever wondered what it'd be like to win a million pounds? What better way to find out than by playing the multi-award winning Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. With its new and exciting multimode function, allowing four players to enjoy competitive playing simultaneously via four hand-held multiple choice buzzers that are included with the game, this DVDi is faster and more competitive than ever before. There are also two game options for the ultimate Who Wants To Be A Millionaire experience:
The Multi-Millionaire Challenge: battle it out with up to three competitors. All players start with their own prize ladder and three lifelines. The first to get to the top of their prize ladder and win the million is the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire winner!
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 5 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 6 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 7 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 8 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 9 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Special Anniversary Games: 11 anniversary games from the last 10 years. See if you can win the anniversary game without the help of lifelines!
Hosted by Chris Tarrant, this special, new format edition of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire gives you, your family and friends the chance to win a 'Live like a Millionaire' weekend in real life if you get to the millionaire question! With its high speed action, easy to play functionality and 750 new questions aimed at all the family (via adult, junior and mixed game options), the game also features archive show footage plus all the original questions taken from the chosen shows from the last 10 years, memorable contestants, worst Phone A Friend, dreadful losses and some landmark million pound wins.
(c) 2008 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved
To win simply answer the following question;
Q) Who is the host of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
A) Bruce Forsyth
B) Terry Wogan
C) Chris Tarrant
Competition closes 19th December 2008