WIN A COPY OF LIVE! ON DVD!
To celebrate the release of the Eva Mendes film, Live!, a compelling dark satire about the television industry on the 2nd March; we have partnered with Lionsgate Home Entertainment and are giving three lucky winners the chance to win a copy of the DVD! E
To celebrate the release of the Eva Mendes film, Live!, a compelling dark satire about the television industry on the 2nd March; we have partnered with Lionsgate Home Entertainment and are giving three lucky winners the chance to win a copy of the DVD!
Eva Mendes (The Spirit, Hitch), Jay Hernandez (World Trade Center), and Eric Lively (American Pie) star in a scathing mockumentary about an ambitious TV network executive. Struggling to find a major hit, TV executive Katy (Mendes) comes up with a revolutionary concept for a reality show: Live!, a program where contestants play Russian Roulette-with a loaded gun. While developing the show, a documentary filmmaker Rex records every step of Katy's struggle to get it on the air. As the airdate approaches, Katy's attempt at "reinventing the wheel" of television invites controversy, political debate and, she hopes, the most audacious television event ever.
To be in with a chance of winning one of three DVDs we have to give away, simply answer the following question:
Q) What is the name of Eva Mendes character in the film?
- 1 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 2 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 3 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 4 Tottenham boss Antonio Conte looking to revamp squad in transfer windows
- 5 Movement off the ball key to Arsenal's win against Newcastle
- 6 CCTV: Man makes ‘sexually explicit comments’ to teen on tube
- 7 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 8 Stunning light trail wraps up Kenwood like a giant Christmas present
- 9 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 10 Susan Jones obituary: A 'humble' Muswell Hill shop owner of 40 years
Competition closes on 3rd April 2009. The film is rated 15. By entering this competition you are confirming that you are 15 years or older. If you are not 15 or older please DO NOT enter the competition.