WIN A CASE OF SINGHA BEER!
With the summer underway what better way to enjoy the sunshine than with a bottle of extra cold Singha Beer. We have teamed up with Singha Beer to offer four lucky winners the chance to win a case of Singha delivered right to your door. Singha Beer is a t
With the summer underway what better way to enjoy the sunshine than with a bottle of cold Singha Beer. London24 has teamed up with Singha Beer to offer you the chance to win a case of Singha delivered to your door.
Singha Beer remains true to its roots, it is a truly authentic premium beer and has been brewed in Thailand since the 1930’s. Using only the finest of ingredients it is synonymous with quality. Singha’s superb rich taste and exotic feel also perfectly compliments Thai spicy cuisine. Enjoy…
To win simply answer the following question:
Q) Where is Singha Beer brewed?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 5 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 6 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 7 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
Competition closes on Friday 24th July 2009
Terms & conditions
1. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Boon Rawd Company (UK) Ltd, their families or any other person connected with the competition.
2. The Prize package consists of a case of Singha Beer. There are ten prize packages in total. This offer is limited to one entry per person.
3. Tickets are non transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer the winners alternative prizes of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered.
4. Winners will be notified by 27th July 2009 and have 24 hours to respond otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize
5. By entering the promotion entrants have accepted the Terms and Conditions, which are specified here.
6. Please drink responsibly
7. Promoter: London24