WIN A CASE OF SINGHA BEER!
With the summer underway what better way to enjoy the sunshine than with a bottle of extra cold Singha Beer. We have teamed up with Singha Beer to offer four lucky winners the chance to win a case of Singha delivered right to your door. Singha Beer is a t
With the summer underway what better way to enjoy the sunshine than with a bottle of cold Singha Beer. London24 has teamed up with Singha Beer to offer you the chance to win a case of Singha delivered to your door.
Singha Beer remains true to its roots, it is a truly authentic premium beer and has been brewed in Thailand since the 1930’s. Using only the finest of ingredients it is synonymous with quality. Singha’s superb rich taste and exotic feel also perfectly compliments Thai spicy cuisine. Enjoy…
To win simply answer the following question:
Q) Where is Singha Beer brewed?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 7 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
Competition closes on Friday 24th July 2009
Terms & conditions
1. The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Boon Rawd Company (UK) Ltd, their families or any other person connected with the competition.
2. The Prize package consists of a case of Singha Beer. There are ten prize packages in total. This offer is limited to one entry per person.
3. Tickets are non transferable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer the winners alternative prizes of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered.
4. Winners will be notified by 27th July 2009 and have 24 hours to respond otherwise they will lose their entitlement to the prize
5. By entering the promotion entrants have accepted the Terms and Conditions, which are specified here.
6. Please drink responsibly
7. Promoter: London24