Wilds of Muswell Hill woods inspire high-fashion photo shoot
The rugged beauty of Coldfall Woods has inspired a photographer to stage a high-end fashion shoot in the wilds.
Caron Westbrook was struck with the idea during a walk through the woods in Muswell Hill with her dog Phoebe.
She turned her mental image of long gowns in the wilderness into a reality during the photo shoot on November 12.
The 31-year-old, a long-time Muswell Hill resident, said: “The woods are absolutely beautiful and they’re local. I thought this could be such a great place to shoot.”
But few designers were willing to release their expensive gowns until she contacted Adebayo Jones, a veteran of the fashion industry for 25 years who has dressed celebrities and socialites including Miss World 2001 Agbani Darego.
You may also want to watch:
He was more than happy to let her use his dresses and Caron photographed model Alice Grist, who lives in Barnet, at the shoot styled by hair artist Kasia Fortuna and make-up artist Jasmine Mathieson.
“The whole thing looked absolutely lovely,” said Caron. “The designer was very pleased.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 7 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 8 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 9 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
“I was very proud. It was something I wanted to do and I managed to get it all together.”