Where to recycle your Christmas tree in Camden, Barnet and Haringey
Did you decide to go for the real deal with your tree this year? Remember it’s bad luck to keep your Christmas decorations up after today.
Here’s a list of recycling collection points to make sure your tree is disposed of properly. Last year Camden Council recycled 6,000 Christmas tree for composting.
Camden Garden Centre – NW1 0JW, Purchese Street Open Space – NW1 1EL, Cumberland Market Gardens – NW1 3RH, Goldington Crescent Gardens – NW1 1UA, Camden Gardens – NW1 9PQ, Harrington Square Gardens – NW1 2JJ, Chalcot Square Gardens - NW1 8YA
You may also want to watch:
East Heath Road Car Park – NW3 1BN, Jack Straw’s Castle Car Park – NW3 7ES, Eton Avenue – NW3 3EL, Netherhall Gardens - NW3 5RN
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
Boma Garden Centre – NW5 2DJ, Regis Road recycling & reuse centre - NW5 3EW, Talacre Road Open Space - NW5 3PH,
Fortune Green Road Open Space – NW6 1DS, Kilburn Grange Park - NW6 4LB
Russell Square- WC1B 4JP, Brunswick Square Gardens - WC1N 1AR, Calthorpe Project - WC1X 8LH, Highgate Enclosures (public access) – Highgate Road
Camden Council recommend trees with a trunk less than 15cm in diameter and no more than two metres in length can be left out for collection. Larger trees should be presented in smaller lengths, tied in bundles.
Alternatively if you live in Barnet, the council suggests you leave natural Christmas trees by the side of your green bin on your scheduled collection day. They ask that you remove decorations and break large trees in half.
Haringey Council also asks that you cut your tree into small pieces before leaving it out with the green bin. You can also take them to the following sites: Tottenham Centre, Park View Road – N17 9AY or Wood Green, Western Road – N22 6UG.