5 great brunch spots in north London
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
One of the best meals of the week, a leisurely brunch can’t be beat – however you like your eggs. Here are the best cafes and restaurants in north London serving up full English breakfasts, eggs benedict and all the brunch options in between.
The Haberdashery in Crouch End is a cracking little gem hidden down Middle Lane. With an all-day breakfast and brunch menu, the food is excellent. It’s also well-suited to social-distancing too, with a wisteria-lined garden giving enough space for Covid-concerned customers to feel safe.
The Fields Beneath
A plant-filled vegan café that also sells pantry goods. Offering a smaller menu post-lockdown, but are adding to it all the time, to include hot dishes, sandwiches and breakfast options.
Offering a different menu for weekend and weekday brunches, this upmarket neighbourhood café also has a pretty good wine list. Currently offering curbside pick-up.
- 1 John Lewis Christmas advert: The Golders Green teenager who met an alien
- 2 10 suspected north London drug dealers arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Obituary: Tributes to Gospel Oak toy 'legend' Kristin Baybars
- 4 Hampstead's Old White Bear to reopen before Christmas
- 5 Remembering Katie: Ex-Ham&High reporter killed by carbon monoxide
- 6 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 7 Deliveroo puts in retrospective application for permanent 'dark kitchen'
- 8 Men wanted in connection with 'appalling' antisemitic incident on Oxford Street
- 9 Meet the Crouch End duo taking on McDonald's
- 10 How Covid could set back Antonio Conte's Spurs revival
A Mediterranean-inspired deli and kitchen with plenty of outdoor seating. Offering breakfast staples as well as shakshuka, beetroot falafel and roasted sweet potato with chickpeas, halloumi and pomegranate.
The Wet Fish
Housed in a former fishmonger, The Wet Fish is a neighbourhood café, brasserie and gallery. The brunch menu offers deals as well as weekend specials. Live music is set to make a return.