5 great brunch spots in north London
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
One of the best meals of the week, a leisurely brunch can’t be beat – however you like your eggs. Here are the best cafes and restaurants in north London serving up full English breakfasts, eggs benedict and all the brunch options in between.
The Haberdashery in Crouch End is a cracking little gem hidden down Middle Lane. With an all-day breakfast and brunch menu, the food is excellent. It’s also well-suited to social-distancing too, with a wisteria-lined garden giving enough space for Covid-concerned customers to feel safe.
The Fields Beneath
A plant-filled vegan café that also sells pantry goods. Offering a smaller menu post-lockdown, but are adding to it all the time, to include hot dishes, sandwiches and breakfast options.
You may also want to watch:
Offering a different menu for weekend and weekday brunches, this upmarket neighbourhood café also has a pretty good wine list. Currently offering curbside pick-up.
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 4 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 5 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 6 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 7 Bailed: Men arrested in connection with antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 8 Teenage girls banned from Camden after Hampstead robbery spree
- 9 'No one cares': Mother claims 'horrible' leaks and mould left ignored
- 10 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
A Mediterranean-inspired deli and kitchen with plenty of outdoor seating. Offering breakfast staples as well as shakshuka, beetroot falafel and roasted sweet potato with chickpeas, halloumi and pomegranate.
The Wet Fish
Housed in a former fishmonger, The Wet Fish is a neighbourhood café, brasserie and gallery. The brunch menu offers deals as well as weekend specials. Live music is set to make a return.