WHAT VOTERS THINK OF COUNCILLOR'S 5,500-MILE MOVE:
I don t understand email or computers, so we couldn t stay in touch. It wouldn t work. He wouldn t be meeting people. He s making the wrong choice if he wants to keep the job. Cyril Allen, 66, of Leighton Road It is completely impossible. How could he
I don't understand email or computers, so we couldn't stay in touch. It wouldn't work. He wouldn't be meeting people. He's making the wrong choice if he wants to keep the job.
Cyril Allen, 66, of Leighton Road
It is completely impossible. How could he represent anybody? It just wouldn't be feasible. Can he give me one reason why we should pay him £700? Give someone else the job for a year.
Mick Barker, 56, of Leverton Street
You may also want to watch:
You can't represent your constituency if you're not in the country. What's wrong with Kentish Town? A lot of constituents aren't computer literate and don't have access to the internet.
Jessica Scott, 21, of Fortess Road
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 8 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 9 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
I find it hard to believe that he'd be part of the community. It's not a good idea. He could always get his place back when he returns but he shouldn't have it when he's out there. It's not practical.
Laura Wright, 39, of Modbury Gardens
It seems implausible to me. I would not want to phone him - it would be a high phone bill - or go all that way to talk to him! They should get someone else in, or he'll be paid to do nothing.
Theo Chiles, 19, of Patshull Road