What kind of car could squeeze into this space?
I WANTED to alert your readers to yet another parking outrage. I was issued with a parking ticket at the corner of Heath Hurst Road and South End Green outside the Jade Boulangerie, for not parking within the limits of the bay markings. Another warden had
I WANTED to alert your readers to yet another parking outrage. I was issued with a parking ticket at the corner of Heath Hurst Road and South End Green outside the Jade Boulangerie, for not parking within the limits of the bay markings.
Another warden had in fact pointed out to me that the markings are too narrow for a car and that I should complain.
After a polite letter to PCN processing, the response I received was that the parking warden concerned had not mentioned anything about narrow markings on his notes and ''such a thing would be very unusual''.
Unusual, maybe, but true. I wonder how many other people have been penalised for the same reason in what is supposed to be a resident's bay.
You may also want to watch:
Lindfield Gardens, NW3
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 7 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 8 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'