What kind of car could squeeze into this space?
I WANTED to alert your readers to yet another parking outrage. I was issued with a parking ticket at the corner of Heath Hurst Road and South End Green outside the Jade Boulangerie, for not parking within the limits of the bay markings. Another warden had
I WANTED to alert your readers to yet another parking outrage. I was issued with a parking ticket at the corner of Heath Hurst Road and South End Green outside the Jade Boulangerie, for not parking within the limits of the bay markings.
Another warden had in fact pointed out to me that the markings are too narrow for a car and that I should complain.
After a polite letter to PCN processing, the response I received was that the parking warden concerned had not mentioned anything about narrow markings on his notes and ''such a thing would be very unusual''.
Unusual, maybe, but true. I wonder how many other people have been penalised for the same reason in what is supposed to be a resident's bay.
You may also want to watch:
Lindfield Gardens, NW3
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 4 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 5 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 6 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 7 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 8 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 9 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 10 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'