Wham rap for George Michael
A JOKER armed with a marker pen has made light of George Michael's late night collision with a Hampstead photo shop last week. The singer was arrested on suspicion of being unfit to drive after crashing his car into Snappy Snaps in the early hours of Sund
A JOKER armed with a marker pen has made light of George Michael's late night collision with a Hampstead photo shop last week.
The singer was arrested on suspicion of being unfit to drive after crashing his car into Snappy Snaps in the early hours of Sunday July 4.
The window of the shop was left damaged and the door frame buckled after the impact with Mr Michael's vehicle.
Fans of the singer have been visiting the site on Hampstead High Street and in honour of his latest brush with the law one bright spark has scrawled 'Wham!' across the front of the shop - referring to his former chart topping pop group.
You may also want to watch:
The comedian followed in the footsteps of headline writers of newspapers across the world, who had picked up on the story last week.
Mr Michael was bailed to a date in August.
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 7 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 10 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans