Wham rap for George Michael
A JOKER armed with a marker pen has made light of George Michael's late night collision with a Hampstead photo shop last week. The singer was arrested on suspicion of being unfit to drive after crashing his car into Snappy Snaps in the early hours of Sund
A JOKER armed with a marker pen has made light of George Michael's late night collision with a Hampstead photo shop last week.
The singer was arrested on suspicion of being unfit to drive after crashing his car into Snappy Snaps in the early hours of Sunday July 4.
The window of the shop was left damaged and the door frame buckled after the impact with Mr Michael's vehicle.
Fans of the singer have been visiting the site on Hampstead High Street and in honour of his latest brush with the law one bright spark has scrawled 'Wham!' across the front of the shop - referring to his former chart topping pop group.
You may also want to watch:
The comedian followed in the footsteps of headline writers of newspapers across the world, who had picked up on the story last week.
Mr Michael was bailed to a date in August.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 3 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 9 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 10 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill