Westminster Lord Mayor struts her stuff on the dancefloor
Cllr Susie Burbridge enjoyed herself at Halloween celebrations in Lisson Grove
The Lord Mayor of Westminster put on her dancing shoes and strutted her stuff at an over-50s Halloween dance in Lisson Grove last week.
Lord Mayor Cllr Susie Burbridge got into the swing of things when she joined a line-dancing session at the Greenside Community Centre.
The club’s organiser, Dolly Cuthbert, said: “The minute she got there, she was up on the floor dancing and joining in.
“It was wonderful. She loved it.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve invited her to the Christmas party in December.”
Almost 100 people attended the event dressed in Halloween hats and masks and enjoyed a feast for lunch.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 10 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
“It was fantastic,” said Ms Cuthbert.
“I have never seen so much food. There was everything you can think of.”