Westminster Lord Mayor struts her stuff on the dancefloor
Cllr Susie Burbridge enjoyed herself at Halloween celebrations in Lisson Grove
The Lord Mayor of Westminster put on her dancing shoes and strutted her stuff at an over-50s Halloween dance in Lisson Grove last week.
Lord Mayor Cllr Susie Burbridge got into the swing of things when she joined a line-dancing session at the Greenside Community Centre.
The club’s organiser, Dolly Cuthbert, said: “The minute she got there, she was up on the floor dancing and joining in.
“It was wonderful. She loved it.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve invited her to the Christmas party in December.”
Almost 100 people attended the event dressed in Halloween hats and masks and enjoyed a feast for lunch.
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 6 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 7 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
- 8 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 9 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 10 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
“It was fantastic,” said Ms Cuthbert.
“I have never seen so much food. There was everything you can think of.”