Westminster Lord Mayor struts her stuff on the dancefloor
Cllr Susie Burbridge enjoyed herself at Halloween celebrations in Lisson Grove
The Lord Mayor of Westminster put on her dancing shoes and strutted her stuff at an over-50s Halloween dance in Lisson Grove last week.
Lord Mayor Cllr Susie Burbridge got into the swing of things when she joined a line-dancing session at the Greenside Community Centre.
The club’s organiser, Dolly Cuthbert, said: “The minute she got there, she was up on the floor dancing and joining in.
“It was wonderful. She loved it.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve invited her to the Christmas party in December.”
Almost 100 people attended the event dressed in Halloween hats and masks and enjoyed a feast for lunch.
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park
“It was fantastic,” said Ms Cuthbert.
“I have never seen so much food. There was everything you can think of.”