Westminster Lord Mayor struts her stuff on the dancefloor
Cllr Susie Burbridge enjoyed herself at Halloween celebrations in Lisson Grove
The Lord Mayor of Westminster put on her dancing shoes and strutted her stuff at an over-50s Halloween dance in Lisson Grove last week.
Lord Mayor Cllr Susie Burbridge got into the swing of things when she joined a line-dancing session at the Greenside Community Centre.
The club’s organiser, Dolly Cuthbert, said: “The minute she got there, she was up on the floor dancing and joining in.
“It was wonderful. She loved it.
You may also want to watch:
“I’ve invited her to the Christmas party in December.”
Almost 100 people attended the event dressed in Halloween hats and masks and enjoyed a feast for lunch.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 4 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 5 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 8 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
“It was fantastic,” said Ms Cuthbert.
“I have never seen so much food. There was everything you can think of.”