West Hampstead man found stabbed in the street
A MAN is in a serious condition in hospital after being stabbed in West Hampstead last night. The 39-year-old victim was found in Hemstal Road with a stab wound to the abdomen at around 1.40am on Friday, 11 June 2010. Two women and two men have been arre
A MAN is in a serious condition in hospital after being stabbed in West Hampstead last night.
The 39-year-old victim was found in Hemstal Road with a stab wound to the abdomen at around 1.40am on Friday, 11 June 2010.
Two women and two men have been arrested in connection with the stabbing after police followed a blood trail, believed to be from the victim, to an address on Iverson Road.
Det Sgt Eron Smith of Camden's Violent Crime Unit, said: "I can confirm that two men and two women have been arrested in connection with an assault in Hemstal Road. Police in Camden are carrying out a rigorous investigation and it would be inappropriate to comment further at this early stage."
You may also want to watch:
Sgt Eddie Odita of Kilburn Safer Neighbourhoods Team, said: "We are investigating a stabbing in Hemstal Road, NW6. The incident appears to involve parties who are known to one another and is not gang-related. Anyone who witnessed the incident and has not already spoken to police is urged to contact us on the numbers provided."
Two women aged 45 and 35, and two men aged 45 and 51, have been arrested in connection with the incident and are currently held at a Camden police station.
- 1 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 2 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 3 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 4 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 8 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Ally Pally and Highgate's abandoned station star in new children's book
Police have carried out door to door enquires and urge anyone who may have been in the area or witnessed the assault to call Camden police on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.