West Hampstead filled with festive spirit as thousands attend Christmas market
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of shoppers descended on West Hampstead as businesses came together to host a Christmas market.
The West Hampstead Christmas Market took place in West End Green on Saturday and saw businesses and stallholders offering all manner of goods and gifts.
The area was awash with festive spirit as mulled wine, mouthwatering cakes, face painting, music and dancing all added to the fun.
The event was staged for the fourth time by the West Hampstead Business Association, from 10am to 4pm.
Co-organiser Reuben Miller, branch manager at Alexanders Estate Agents, West End Lane, said: “It was a partnership event of the West Hampstead community and local businesses.
You may also want to watch:
“There were lots of stalls and the high street shops and traders got more involved this year, which is really important.”
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 10 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives