West Hampstead filled with festive spirit as thousands attend Christmas market
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of shoppers descended on West Hampstead as businesses came together to host a Christmas market.
The West Hampstead Christmas Market took place in West End Green on Saturday and saw businesses and stallholders offering all manner of goods and gifts.
The area was awash with festive spirit as mulled wine, mouthwatering cakes, face painting, music and dancing all added to the fun.
The event was staged for the fourth time by the West Hampstead Business Association, from 10am to 4pm.
Co-organiser Reuben Miller, branch manager at Alexanders Estate Agents, West End Lane, said: “It was a partnership event of the West Hampstead community and local businesses.
You may also want to watch:
“There were lots of stalls and the high street shops and traders got more involved this year, which is really important.”
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 10 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods