West Hampstead filled with festive spirit as thousands attend Christmas market
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of shoppers descended on West Hampstead as businesses came together to host a Christmas market.
The West Hampstead Christmas Market took place in West End Green on Saturday and saw businesses and stallholders offering all manner of goods and gifts.
The area was awash with festive spirit as mulled wine, mouthwatering cakes, face painting, music and dancing all added to the fun.
The event was staged for the fourth time by the West Hampstead Business Association, from 10am to 4pm.
Co-organiser Reuben Miller, branch manager at Alexanders Estate Agents, West End Lane, said: “It was a partnership event of the West Hampstead community and local businesses.
You may also want to watch:
“There were lots of stalls and the high street shops and traders got more involved this year, which is really important.”
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 6 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 7 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 8 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 9 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 10 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success