West Hampstead Christmas Market promises Zumba dancing and wreath-making
The West Hampstead Christmas Market is putting a new spin on Christmas, with Zumba demonstrations, yoga, and a magician alongside traditional wreath making and mulled wine.
There will also be face painting, a balloon artist, and cakes and Christmas food will be on offer.
The market will also be a great opportunity to avoid the festive rush and pick up some early presents at the jewellery and arts and crafts stalls.
The Market will take place on Saturday (December 8) in West End Green, West End Lane and at Emmanuel Church from 10am-4pm.
Reuben Miller, who helped organise the event said: “We’re doing things to help improve West Hampstead for local traders and the community.
You may also want to watch:
“We want to create a feel good atmosphere.”
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged