West Hampstead Christmas Market promises Zumba dancing and wreath-making
The West Hampstead Christmas Market is putting a new spin on Christmas, with Zumba demonstrations, yoga, and a magician alongside traditional wreath making and mulled wine.
There will also be face painting, a balloon artist, and cakes and Christmas food will be on offer.
The market will also be a great opportunity to avoid the festive rush and pick up some early presents at the jewellery and arts and crafts stalls.
The Market will take place on Saturday (December 8) in West End Green, West End Lane and at Emmanuel Church from 10am-4pm.
Reuben Miller, who helped organise the event said: “We’re doing things to help improve West Hampstead for local traders and the community.
You may also want to watch:
“We want to create a feel good atmosphere.”
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher