West Hampstead Christmas Market promises Zumba dancing and wreath-making
The West Hampstead Christmas Market is putting a new spin on Christmas, with Zumba demonstrations, yoga, and a magician alongside traditional wreath making and mulled wine.
There will also be face painting, a balloon artist, and cakes and Christmas food will be on offer.
The market will also be a great opportunity to avoid the festive rush and pick up some early presents at the jewellery and arts and crafts stalls.
The Market will take place on Saturday (December 8) in West End Green, West End Lane and at Emmanuel Church from 10am-4pm.
Reuben Miller, who helped organise the event said: “We’re doing things to help improve West Hampstead for local traders and the community.
You may also want to watch:
“We want to create a feel good atmosphere.”
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour