Weird mob descends on Ross's home - and that was only the press pack
RED-faced Hampstead Garden Suburb resident Jonathan Ross put his worries to one side for Hallowe en and staged a children s trick or treat extravaganza at his house. Dreadlocked aliens on stilts accompanied eerie extra-terrestrial sounds and lights as the
RED-faced Hampstead Garden Suburb resident Jonathan Ross put his worries to one side for Hallowe'en and staged a children's trick or treat extravaganza at his house.
Dreadlocked aliens on stilts accompanied eerie extra-terrestrial sounds and lights as the suspended BBC star arranged for children to feast on doughnuts.
Youngsters dressed to the nines in devilish duds were upstaged by small figures dressed as aliens and men in gas masks and white jump suits, who scanned children as they entered the celebrity's front yard. They were then duly treated before trooping out in search of more goodies elsewhere.
The recent scandal involving Mr Ross meant that the press pack was in full attendance, doing its best to ruin the party with constant camera flashes. (Heathman, of course, could not be counted amongst them...) Their vehicles also blocked access for cars, angering residents.
You may also want to watch:
One child approached a paparazzo and asked what newspaper he was from. "Gary Glitter Weekly," replied the rude photographer.
"It breaks my heart just to see what they're doing to him [Ross]," said one neighbour. "It's been chaos here. What do they want from him - blood?
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 4 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 7 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 8 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 9 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 10 Letters: The floods!