Weird mob descends on Ross's home - and that was only the press pack
RED-faced Hampstead Garden Suburb resident Jonathan Ross put his worries to one side for Hallowe en and staged a children s trick or treat extravaganza at his house. Dreadlocked aliens on stilts accompanied eerie extra-terrestrial sounds and lights as the
RED-faced Hampstead Garden Suburb resident Jonathan Ross put his worries to one side for Hallowe'en and staged a children's trick or treat extravaganza at his house.
Dreadlocked aliens on stilts accompanied eerie extra-terrestrial sounds and lights as the suspended BBC star arranged for children to feast on doughnuts.
Youngsters dressed to the nines in devilish duds were upstaged by small figures dressed as aliens and men in gas masks and white jump suits, who scanned children as they entered the celebrity's front yard. They were then duly treated before trooping out in search of more goodies elsewhere.
The recent scandal involving Mr Ross meant that the press pack was in full attendance, doing its best to ruin the party with constant camera flashes. (Heathman, of course, could not be counted amongst them...) Their vehicles also blocked access for cars, angering residents.
You may also want to watch:
One child approached a paparazzo and asked what newspaper he was from. "Gary Glitter Weekly," replied the rude photographer.
"It breaks my heart just to see what they're doing to him [Ross]," said one neighbour. "It's been chaos here. What do they want from him - blood?
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London