London weather forecast for Euro 2020 final as England take on Italy
- Credit: PA
Find out what the weather will be like in London, as England comes together to watch the Euro 2020 football tournament final match.
It's England's first major international football match since 1966 on Sunday, when they face Italy at Wembley.
Unless you're lucky enough to have a ticket to see the real life game, the weather forecast will be crucial in helping you decide whether to hole up in your living room or head over to a pub garden with your mates for maximum atmosphere.
On Saturday, outbreaks of rain will continue moving east across the region during the morning, before clearing in the early afternoon when it will become drier and brighter with a few isolated showers possible. The maximum temperature is 20 °C.
Sunday will be unsettled, with a mixture of sunny spells and a few showers.
If you choose to head out, it might be wise to book ahead, as with Covid rules in place, lots of venues have already sold out.
JuJu's Bar and Stage at The Truman Brewery in Hanbury Street, Shoreditch, still has tickets, and will be playing the match on two indoor and one outdoor screens.
- 1 Elderly disabled woman 'racially abused' on Camden bus
- 2 Cycle lanes welcomed by riders but traders express frustration
- 3 'No one hurt' as branch crashes to ground at Hampstead Heath
- 4 Campaign launched for young people anxious about A Level and GSCE results
- 5 New Belsize Park falafel stand feeds customers and the homeless
- 6 Cement lorry leaks 'concrete puddle' onto Highgate road
- 7 Olivia Newton-John: From West Hampstead to worldwide fame
- 8 Writer Salman Rushdie 'suffers stab wound to the neck' in onstage attack
- 9 People flouting barbecue ban in Waterlow Park
- 10 Last unit in Belsize Villagee snapped up by wine outlet
The Big Chill in Pentonville Road, Kings Cross, meanwhile, has two large floors and a large roof terrace with a retractable roof - which might come in handy.
Bounce Farringdon is usually home to ping-pong, but has big screens for the footie too, and for £45 they are offering bottomless drinks and all you can eat pizza.
Other pubs screening the match include Sheephaven Bay in Mornington Street, Camden Town, the Spread Eagle in Albert Street, Camden Town, The Narrow in Narrow Street, Limehouse and The Craft Beer Company in Commercial Road, Limehouse.